Declined Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0zen_Nebula

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Fr0zen__Nebula&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Fr0zen__Nebula
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:188732363
Date and Time of the Ban:12-25-18 18:00
Reason about the Ban:Insulting/Toxicity/Caps Spam
Admin that Banned you:XplosiveAction
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: The reason I should get my gag removed is because I have learned to not be a complete total asshole and have started to ligten up alot. Im sorry about the insulting and caps spam and to all the people that i insulted. I love playing jailbreak and its one of the only servers i play on tf2 besides casual and VSH My apolagies to anyone i have harmed and to the best of all of you.

I can confirm that Frozen has been improving with how he speaks to players on the server. From what @Madact has previously done, an accepted appeal from a perm punishment was reduced to 3 months instead. I am fine with this.

If this is accepted however, your next punishment, mute or gag or whatever, will not need a warning from anyone.

Dontfuckup.

I just did that 3 months because I couldn't be bothered and now I regret it xD

How about this. Come back in 3 months time, it's way too early to decide and anything can happen in that span to make us change our minds about your gag still being valid for more than 3 months.
Appeal again then, and then we can decide if you've been on good behavior or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread