Not open for further replies.

zSeptic

SourceBans Ban URL:
Name of your Banned Steam Account:zSeptic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48748730
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-28-18 21:37
Reason about the Ban: "Admin exposing" apparently
Admin that Banned you: Madact

I find it hard to believe that i could get a weeks ban for apparently admin exposing when all i said was "OH i have to follow the rules now, madact is here" i've seen lots of people do worse and not get gagged or muted tbh.And if u dont ungag me please tell me how its admin exposing when clearly everyone knows who the admins are when they have they're most known name joining the game exd

SourceBans Link

For starters, your gag is a weeks worth because that was your fourth communication ban. With every ban you receive, the length of the ban increases. Admins tend to do the following:
  • First ban = 12 hours ban.
  • Second ban = 1 day ban.
  • Third ban = 3 days ban.
  • Fourth ban = 1 week ban.
  • Fifth ban = 2 weeks ban.
  • Sixth ban = Permanent ban.
The reason why the length of the ban increases is because if the bans were constantly of short length, rule-breakers will continue to break the rules because they will think little-to-nothing of the ban. Lengthier bans let the rule-breaker be aware that continuous rule-breaking leads to larger consequences.

In regards to "Admin Exposing", it's against the rules because it may hinder the Admin from fulfilling their role of punishing rule-breakers. If a rule-breaker is informed that an Admin is present, they may temporarily stop breaking the rules, which will allow them to avoid getting a ban that they rightfully deserve. You, and many others, may be aware of who is Admin; however, not everyone is.

I hope this helps, mate. Take care.

Pretty much stated above.

Your constant rule breaking and passive aggressive comments on the server won't help your situation either. I highly advise you do read the rule properly or take a break from jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread