Accepted Gag Appeal for I Hope Your E Key Breaks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: I Hope Your E Key Breaks
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:233695120
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-01-20 3:30:41
Reason about the Ban: 'spam'
Admin that Banned you- Deleted Admin - Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the gag:
Originally, when I got this gag, I received it on accident. Gold, who was the current admin at the time, gagged me for a month and 10 hours. He revoked the gag because he realized he made a minor mistake and wanted to set it for only 1 month. He then gagged me again, resulting in a perma-gag. I guess he didn't know that would happen? We where both surprised by this and he told me to come here and appeal it. That's when I left Panda Jailbreak for about a year (I think). I've recently come back and am a very active player on the server and thought it would only be appropriate for me to appeal this since I feel I've learned from my - quite admittedly - degenerate mistakes. And, on top of that, I'd like to say if I've been free killed instead of just sitting there and taking it. Thanks for your time.

• Optimistic
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
I've talked to Gold and while he said the story went a bit different than what you said he overall doesn't mind an ungag.

I do agree with him here since it has been over 2 years since the gag and you have been more active as of recently.

Accepted, but please take some time to review the rules and keep in mind that your chatlogs may be monitored and you may be re-gagged without warning, and in the case that you were to be re-gagged you would not be able to appeal it for some time.

• Happy
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread