Declined Fussica's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussica

What's your username? Fussica

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:0:125226474

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Zeprus

Why were you punished? Inappropriate weapons

Why should we revoke your punishment? Since when is it against the rules to have a suggestive weapon name? Zeprus told me that offensive names are bannable, however mine was suggestive, and how can this even be a bannable offense when i paid money for the name and description tags? Im not gonna throw money out of the window just to revert the name on my weapons and Zeprus obviously wont give me name and description tag on every weapon i use a suggestive name or description. I understand cracking down on suggestive sprays cause its actually an image in someones face that he can see everytime, but weapon names are only visible if you specifically look for them or get killed by them so its just a dumb thing to have as a rule if its actually serious rule.

1) Profile rules:

a) Offensive names

Any name that could potentially offend other players, such as insults, discrimination, or an otherwise objectionable name, is forbidden. This extends into weapon names and descriptions.
image.png
image2.png

Along with a mad milk called "Femboy Cummies~ ♥" with its custom description "I hope you like my cummies cutie~ ♥"
Your weapon names and descriptions are not suggestive. They are sexually explicit.
Something being suggestive means it describes one thing while making you think about something else.
Sexually explicit content is offensive.
Offensive weapon names and descriptions are not allowed.

You have been told in private why your weapon names are not okay to use before you joined the server today. I've warned you on the server, more than once, and gave you ample time to unequip them. You never were asked to rename your item. You were asked to use a different weapon.
You were banned because you refused to comply even after plenty of warnings and time.

Since there is no sign of understanding in your post and you were purposely using the weapons even after being told not to I will decline the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread