Declined Fussica's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussica

Username
Fussica

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:125226474

Your age
I'm 17 years old.

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
My current play time on the server is 15d 15:09:54h.

Links
Bans
Comms
HLstats

Server to are applying for
I'm applying for #16 2Fort.

General online times & time zone
I'm online most of the day, so from around 11am to 3am. My time zone is UTC +1.

Do you have a working microphone?
I do have a decent microphone and if necessary i'll use it of course.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've been a moderatror on a Czech/Slovakian community server called Clan Wars Revived.

Do you have experience with SourceMod?
I know few useful commands but I'd be more then willing to learn all the useful commands I can.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I'd say i'm always fair in decisions of punishment and i'm fast to act on a call. Of course I always manage to keep my cool in management and decisions makings. The rules are very clear to me and I will always obide by them and I will always reinforce them on players. I also enjoy helping players in need, and I will always come if there's a need for me and of course I will be there alot just making sure everything is perfectly fine and peaceful. I will always accept calls as fast as possible, I have alot of free time and I wish to help the community as much as i can and make the game enjoyable for all the players. I know that i'm not very active in talking, but I always pay attention in what is happening, and of course I will try my hardest to be more active.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments
I would always warn rulebreakers before I resort to more serious measures, if they wont listen then I'll give them the suitable punishment for their violation of rules. I will always be fair to everyone no matter their relationship torwards me and i will not take any sides in arguments, and if necessary I'll mute/gag them depening on the seriousness of the argument.

Racism/Toxicity/Micspamming

1. 240 minutes | 4 hour gag / mute.
2. 720 minutes | 12 hour gag / mute.
3. 1440 minutes | 1 day gag / mute.
4. 10080 minutes | 1 week gag / mute.
5. 43200 minutes | 1 month gag / mute.
6. 99999 | asking an admin for permanent.

Cheating

If I'll catch a cheater I'll ban them for 99999 minutes and I'll ask an admin to ban them permanently.

Inappropriate sprays

If I'll see an inappropriate spray I'll warn the person and ask them to change it, if they wont I'll kick them out of the server, if they'll rejoin and continue with it they'll recieve a sprayban.

Inappropriate objectors

If I'll see an inappropriate objector I'll ask the person to change it, if they wont change the objector I'll kick them and if they join back still with the objector I'll ban them.

So, I shall keep this relatively short. The application itself has improved, in comparison to the last one. There's been visibly more effort put into it overall and that's nice, even though most of it is just a copy-paste from your previous, rejected, application.

You, however, haven't been that active on forums as I did advise you and your ways haven't changed that much from my point of view since the last time I replied to your application. This immaturity and indecency has continued to show, now also on your forums signature, making anyone who reads your messages (the few there are anyway) subject to seeing it, despite its... fetish nature. As safe for work and non-explicit as it is, some people just prefer not to see that sort of stuff, so I'd recommend against having it in your signature.

1645872497366.png

Furthermore, with more apt candidates in my opinion, such as Redspike, and now also having Solar helping out as a full Gameserver Admin on 2Fort every now and then (thank you Solar), I just don't see you fitting into the admin team, at least for now. All in all, it's going to be a -1 from me.

I'm online most of the day, so from around 11am to 3am. My time zone is UTC +1.
I forgot to check your activity at the time I initially posted this but, looking at it, it seems like it's on the wane, which is another reason I think you are not fit to be an admin. Try improving that as well.
playtime.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pretty much the same impression as @AnOwOn on this one. If you are serious about becoming admin I suggest you work on your sessions and try to develop a presence on the forums.

For the future I would also like to inform you that I personally will not endorse an applicant with indecent content in their steamprofile, signature etc.

My vote will be -1 . You are a skilled player and strike me as a overall friendly person tho so I hope to see more of you on the server :)

Mostly everything is said here by @Redspike and @AnOwOn i tried also to see if i could see what kind of player you are but to see by your playtime last time was 02/03 which is 10 days ago
So i have to go by what the other staff members and regulars know. Forum and ingame activity should be a priority aswell a clean chatlog. Gonna be a -1 aswell until i see a change in this.
activity.png

With 3 -1s, activity issues and other stuff mentioned above, I don't see this being successful.

You may re-apply in one month if you wish to, which is the 15th of April 2022

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: An0n and Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread