Friendly fire'd Warden? (1 Viewer)

Yahiamice

When i play on the Blue team during Jailbreak,when i'm not the warden and not being called by him,i usually just get bored and decide to alt+tab out of the game to do some interesting internet stuff.
When i come back, my TF2 window gets un-focused and my mouse does not take movements in consideration, so i have to manually click inside the window in order to re-gain focus and be able to "play"
Unfortunately, sometimes, it occasionally happens that i'm holding my melee and that the warden is right infront of me. Accidents happen, and i melee-crit kill the warden just because of that.

So my question is: Could it be made so that the warden can't be killed by the other guards,or AT LEAST not critted?

I don't think you realised but you just admitted breaking a rule...

"As the Guard term says by itself, you're supposed to defend your Warden, at any time, by being actively participating into the round and listening carefully to his orders."

I don't think you realised but you just admitted breaking a rule...

"As the Guard term says by itself, you're supposed to defend your Warden, at any time, by being actively participating into the round and listening carefully to his orders."

What if it's an accident and that i didn't mean it, while it only being a simple mistake that i mean to not repeat again?

What if it's an accident and that i didn't mean it, while it only being a simple mistake that i mean to not repeat again?
it's just that you must be active and not go navigate on internet but help your warden ;)

I didn't mean the killing part, as I do know that accidents happen.
When i play on the Blue team during Jailbreak,when i'm not the warden and not being called by him,i usually just get bored and decide to alt+tab out of the game to do some interesting internet stuff.
I meant this part, about being inactive while on the guard team. Does the warden need to name you in every order he gives beacuse otherwise he "didn't call you"?

Anyway, on topic: Last time I checked, what you asked for can't be done currently within Jailbreak, but I'd be happy if somebody proved me wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE
I'm browsing the internet,but at the same time,i have my earphones on,so i'm listening to all of the warden's orders, so it's not a big deal. If he asks me to do something special,i will, and i'm not going to refuse, as i'm still "sorta active". That case is just, for instance,when the warden has activated deathrun and dosen't need the help of his fellow guards in order to activate the traps

Users who are viewing this thread