Friendly bosses at Saxton Hale server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleriztas

Beginner
Do something at Saxton Hale server because a lot of players make friendly bosses and other players has to wait. Please do something about this, all players just waiting and waiting and it takes about 5-20mins till next round starts and I really starting to get angry about that X(. I suggest that more admins should come more often to this server to stop this nonsence!

Yeah, I hate those players too.
Simply report them for a good reason: They break rule "NO friendly bosses!"

hi guys,

yeah i know the problem too..
i will look for something who could forbid that

I have warned several times for that, problem is, it is always same players breaking this rule. Next time they will get 1 day ban if they continue to break this rule, i know, it's really annoying when you have to wait. Kick by vote is also a way to deal with this situation, but problem is, there is more votekick abuse, than friendly boss situation. So it would be the best that you contact admin directly if none is on server at the time.

So, if I or other players, sees that someone on the server is braking rules more than one time, we should report to you that player?

coleriztas' said:
So, if I or other players, sees that someone on the server is braking rules more than one time, we should report to you that player?

You can add me and report them if i'm not on server.

Wow, there are two players who won't kill each other before they recieve a free item to them both from other players on the server..

Their name is raffay.kristof (RED) and Matyika 1121 as hale (BLU)

Ask them if they take a free ban instead ;)

use bans.panda-community.com to report such players or contact an admin directly

a free ban is always an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread