Freelooking in taunts (1 Viewer)

Doge Loaf

Semi told me somebody made a post about this before, but I can't find it, so I'm asking again.

Situation: Let's say the warden says afk freeze, so as a red, you afk freeze and do a taunt like the high five. You start the taunt, turn your mouse so that you are looking at your character from the front, and untaunt. You are now facing a different direction than you were at the start of the taunt.

My question: Is this freelooking? I honestly don't have a case for or against this I think, I just want to know if it's freelooking or not and why. I could understand if it is freelooking, but if so, I'm also wondering why I've never been killed for it before.

It's freelooking, maybe you weren't killed cause of favouring, they didn't see it or just don't fucking care. You are still looking around, since you have managed to turn 180 degrees, something you shouldn't be able to do if you are supposed to be AFK frozen

I don't get how afk taunting is counted as afk frozen, while freelooking isn't. Think about it, afk taunts are just a way for people with taunts to freelook. There's 0 reason for them to actually freelook, even if it's allowed. It kinda gives people who spend money on these taunts have an unfair advantage over people who don't. Now I'm not saying I have a problem with it, just that it's kinda weird.

If you can't freelook while not taunting, why are you allowed to "freelook" by using afk taunts?

Technically the action of untaunting requires keyboard action so it’s not afk in it of itself

I already understand that it's not afk, but by that logic, taunting in general is not afk
No afk taunts are fine but the act of untaunting it not afk and if you were free looking while taunting than untaunting would also force you to move your body causing you to freelook so either way it’s not afk and freelooking

If untaunting isn't afk then taunting isn't afk either. They both require you to push a button

Why make this so complicated you are allowed to untaunt thats afk you also can freelook while doing an afk taunt but if blus find out you are kos that means if you untaunt in a diffrence position you faced you are kos

• Agree
Reactions: Doge Loaf

Users who are viewing this thread