Accepted freekillin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

• when im sixty four
  • STEAM_0:1:51455103
  • freekills
1st video shows him lying about the projectile going through me when it clearly didn't, he didn't really seem to care about freekilling the person either
on the 2nd vid I get tricked n freekilled but I believe he did kill himself after, but it's still not something you can accidentally freekill someone for

Interesting. This post was made at roughly 7 AM, with no hours of sleep. Pardon any typos or spelling mistakes.

Very interesting how you've held the recordings for quite a while, and only post these now. These are both a month and two or three days old, as of the time of posting this post. Doesn't seem quite right. I can't debate it, I can't just toss a claim out. I can't keep recordings for a month when they're half a gig each. I'm literally unable to knock the report out. I hope it's clear that I think this is deliberate.

This report is also targeted. Anyone who's played on Jailbreak more than a month recalls the beef for a while after this incident. You twice threatened to submit the report, holding it over my head deliberately, to make me stress out over my application. Low blow.

-

First situation. I believe I spent a few minutes discussing it with you. I do recall asking you to show me your recording. I don't believe I ended up slaying myself for the killing of PTFPT. I likely debated along the lines of clientside vs. serverside for my projectile and the location of your body. I may have disputed on the location of the freeday Heavy's body vs. the Spy's body (because fuck hitboxes). I know for a fact it was not deliberate. I know for a fact I wouldn't go out of my way to shoot at a crowd.

Second situation. As you said (and conveniently left out of the 24 second recording), I likely did slay myself. I don't remember. It was a month ago. If I did, submitting a report on a 'freekill' that was already punished is unfitting. Looking closely at the recording (0.25 speed), it's visible in this frame that you're not inside the room. Your back foot is already past the line between the two doors. Playing it close, yes. 'Free'kill, no. I likely did end up slaying myself for this. It was unintentional, and most definitely not "not something you can accidentally freekill someone for."

-

To whoever ends up reviewing this, please think on the intent of the individual reporting me, and myself. It could make a world of difference; this is a person with a grudge spanning months, submitting a recording a month late with likely nefarious intent.

I don't believe a singular 'free'kill is deserving of a ban. I find a report a month late being valid astounding; how am I able to defend myself?

To anyone just reading this, I do apologize if this post seems fucked up in some way. I need sleep.
I'm willing to discuss it with whoever reviews this report, feel free to reach out to me through whatever method you find convenient.

More evidence of Kaytay/Ketteii breaking the rules.
Rules Broken Fail as warden,MFK,Opening cells with no orders,Lying as Warden - This is an incident with HnS as I've been told.

Tick -83614
Click for instant download of demo yes

uhh... @TheWalkingCake is big dum dum and can't post a comment himself

Sorry @Ketteii, even without me you still would've been reported

9:58 armory door opens. 9:57 another individual on BLU, says 'hide and seek.' 9:56 doors open. LR is 'hide and seek, 20 seconds to hide.' 9:55 I become warden. 9:51 first call it's a freeday, from reportee. 9:32 person says 'lol cake.' 9:27 person wants it to be HnS. 9:06, next claim it's a freeday. ~9:05, person already killed calls freeday. ~9:01, another BLU starts saying it's a freeday. NOT at 9:45+, when it'd be relevant. I'm not allowed to listen to REDs.

1. An instant reaction, when watching the timer carefully, when another BLU says 'hide and seek.' To open the door.
2. A full gameserver admin (@Monster) was on server at the time, and did not make a comment, did not slay after the first kill. Did not slay after the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, etc. He knows the rules, as proven by his chatlog, and his issuing of punishments on server (I believe a 240 minute ban will be found). If the admin doesn't punish, or say I'm wrong, why would I assume I'm wrong?
3. I rationalize with myself that I was trying to be kind to the REDs, who, within 20 seconds, aren't able to go far. Shrug.

I'm not justifying the actions I did, merely explaining my point of view. If the reviewer of the report wishes to issue a punishment for this, they will.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ranger Ciri and TWC
Ofc then why you post comment to create drama when you know what you did is bad and when people starting telling to stop you did not

I'm responding to a report made on me with the best way I can, honesty, and my point of view.

If what I'm doing is creating drama, what in the world do you think you're doing?

If you read my post, you'd see an answer.

2. A full gameserver admin (@Monster) was on server at the time, and did not make a comment, did not slay after the first kill. Did not slay after the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, etc. He knows the rules, as proven by his chatlog, and his issuing of punishments on server (I believe a 240 minute ban will be found). If the admin doesn't punish, or say I'm wrong, why would I assume I'm wrong?
Screenshot_2018-07-25-20-55-19.png

Not pushing @Monster under the bus or anything.

• Informative
Reactions: Dandy
Forums on the phone is bad, so I am making another comment instead of editing.
Phone is bad so quoting is hard.

In the rules, it says "You as Warden must give orders before opening the cell doors, opening the cell doors before any order given is a freeday and will be punished.
Cellwars counts as a order too, read specific gamemode related rules for more about this." Ketteii did not give orders before cell doors opened, meaning it was a free day. This also means he LR denied., Hell, you even said that "it was time to massive free kill" when you realized what happened.

I know that kind of ended bad, but forums on phone is bad. If anyone wishes to add on to it, you may.

Don't know if it's really my place to say anything but I guess I will just bc I'm sort of in the loop.

Totally understand the whole "instant reaction" especially when someone on blue acknowledges an lr. That being said, I had mentioned to someone a not-so-impossible-to-occur situation. For HG, it's clear that the warden has to announce it and turn on FF, otherwise its illegal FF. If the warden is AFK during HG, its LR denial bc FF can't be turned on and also just flat out being AFK on blue.
If its HnS, the same thing applies. If the warden is AFK, sure the blues can allow reds to hide and wait for the warden to un-AFK. They can let the doors open automatically and perhaps let the reds hide until the time mentioned (more then 1 minute for the doors to open of course), and maybe the AFK warden will come back on and LR can be actually done and the new LR can be given. If not, it's 100% a freeday, because the warden cannot give LR, and any blue that kills a non-rebelling red is freekilling. All of this just makes sense.

In this case, Ketteii, you opened the doors at 9:56 after hearing someone say its HnS when there was no warden. You were chosen to be the warden right after that. In most cases nobody would really notice this and HnS would most likely continue (that being said 20 seconds to seek is way too little, on the line of "this is allowing MFK". I think there should really be a 1 min minimum and 2 min maximum, thats for another time though). Since multiple people called you out on opening the doors without being 1) warden and 2) orders as warden acknowledging the LR, the round became a freeday for all.

Additionally, if you weren't chosen to be a warden and the person who first said that it was HnS became warden, you would be opening the cells without wardens permission/pressing buttons without permission.
"It's stricly forbidden for Guards to activate minigames or press buttons.
Buttons who open passage ways/doors are an exception. (never open the cell doors!)"

That's all I have to say not really going to reply to anything just wanted to share my own take on the situation ^^

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ZeroPC and Geronimo
I've read through this thing and the JB rules, and watched the videos/demos, and while the videos didn't show anything extreme, the demo has shown a failure as warden, mass freekilling, and opening cell doors without permission. For this, I've given the punishment of a 720 minute guard ban.
Thread accepted and closed.

• Useful
Reactions: TWC and Dandy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread