Freak fortress boss suggestion FF2 -The Rock- ~ Wolf! (1 Viewer)

Want to stop the Rock? (The rock added to FF2-Panda)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Are you going to stop The Rock?
I always watched TF2 related video's back in the days and this one was by far out one of my favorites, it was at a time when SFM was not out yet (2012)
After all those years this simple video became a Freak Fortress Boss as wel!
I would love to see more Team Fortress related bosses in the server!

Please make your vote if you would like this boss in our freak fortress server!

(awfull gameplay link)

Are you going to stop The Rock?
I always watched TF2 related video's back in the days and this one was by far out one of my favorites, it was at a time when SFM was not out yet (2012)
After all those years this simple video became a Freak Fortress Boss as wel!
I would love to see more Team Fortress related bosses in the server!

Please make your vote if you would this boss in our freak fortress server!

(awfull gameplay link)
Erhmagaaahd. Just the song to it makes it epic xD

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
I see why not, looks like a pretty decent hale. But I feel like the rage is just insta death for everything nearby (well.. Cant say alot bout it since most hales are).

Interesting a rage that kills everybody nearby...
Don't look like a op hale nooooo...
I give you a yes wolfs :D

I like that you have the one clip that has someone bitching about an admin doing their job :p

Interesting a rage that kills everybody nearby...
Don't look like a op hale nooooo...
I give you a yes wolfs :D

I actually haven't noticed that yet.
Haven't played the Hale myself since I won't join FF2 servers exept for Panda.
Maybe the range of the rage is small or has a cap on it of how many players die of that rage? (hopefully) and even so, there are enough hales with a Rage what insta kills players straight away~

We can always make a thread about removing this hale if it's too overpowered, but let's give it a chance first shall we? You won't regret the music atleast!

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
I actually haven't noticed that yet.
Haven't played the Hale myself since I won't join FF2 servers exept for Panda.
Maybe the range of the rage is small or has a cap on it of how many players die of that rage? (hopefully) and even so, there are enough hales with a Rage what insta kills players straight away~

We can always make a thread about removing this hale if it's too overpowered, but let's give it a chance first shall we? You won't regret the music atleast!
To be honest, the rage is kinda op, but thats most bosses in the server lol... For example, Zerstorer, alot of explosions nearby, but makes him frozen on his place, vulnerable to shots. St. Heffe tunderboltin everythin in his range when moving while he is praying (what i think that happens). And ofc you have the slowmo rages. But you never know if one boss is op or not, since you first have to test it out ;3

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf and Cammy
Current votes for this boss: 16Yes - 4No / 80% - 20%
foxturn.gif

@Kevin : Can we try the new boss pretty please?~

I have personally played as The Rock on Uberpirates, I got one question, if he is added can we get the music. Also about his rage, it's short, very short and tiny range rage. At least I'm sure it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread