Invalid Freak Fortress Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Das Gas

Donator
- Name/Nickname
>> My real name is Marek and my nickname is Hans Das Gas Fur Die Juden
- SteamID
[U:1:167916488]
- Online time
I am playing every day. From 2pm to 10pm
- Servers applied to
>> Applying for Freakfortress
- Microphone
I have it and I can use it

- Previous experience as an Admin
I was a Admin on 2fort server. When I was on server
everyone knew me I been liked and I brought justice

- Why should you choose me?
I love playing o Freak fortress server.
often I see players who are unhappy because boss is camping would like to Panda servers were more guarded and it's nice to have played

Gags/Bans/Mutes
>> Every rulebreak other than hacking will involve two warnings. Suspecting a player hacks would lead me to spectating them and if unsure asking peers in whose experience I place trust in. If the hacking is certain it will lead to ultimately a perma ban.
>> Micspamming will be adressed in general with above mentioned two warnings after which a mute period will occur for the next half an hour. Following another such instance the mute will be increased by another hour of mute period.
>> Foreign language will not be tolerated if it goes over certain extremes. I am comfortable with someone communicating with another person over a language different than English from time to time, but I will not tolerate flooding the entire server with it.
>> Toxic binds and general server flooding will be addressed with 2 warnings after which a period of silence will be issued of half an hour. Following another such instance the silence will be increased by another hour of mute period. The player may also find themselves kicked for more disruptive levels of toxicity.

>> Repeated offence of every of the previous rules will lead to a harsher punishment and attempts to get around such punishment will be met with a short time ban.

- SteamID
[U:1:167916488]

Your ID is STEAM_0:0:83958244 by the way.
- Previous experience as an Admin
I was a Admin on 2fort server. When I was on server
everyone knew me I been liked and I brought justice

Judging by the fact that you don't know what a steam32 ID is, this part is either false or the standards were extremely low ( or you were too lazy to look it up) .

Sorry ID is from steamRep STEAM_0:0:83958244
And I cheange my nick name to Hans Das Gas

Are you applying for Freak Fortress 2 (#13) or Freak Fortress US?

So...

Since you are applying for Freak Fortress (#13),maybe for differents timezones,I never saw you on the server nor played with you.I can't give you a -1,and I can't also give you my support.Other admins will give their opinions about your application.I'm staying Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread