Freak Fortress 2 Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Do you like my suggestions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

FF2 is just awesome, but we can make it better. How?
Let's start with my suggestions:

Bosses

Ron told me that there are some unused bosses that you can't play. And some other bosses are unbalanced or broken. For example: the War Machine, it's model is big, and the hitboxes are kinda broken, backstabbing or goomba stomping him is pretty hard. And I remember that we had more bosses before, when we were "one" community.
Here's an image of bosses that doesn't work.
ss (2014-05-10 at 02.52.48).png

*EDIT*: My bad, FemSpy does work.I might be wrong on some other ones too.
So, we should remove them from the downloads or fix them.
Last thing, you should add more bosses too.

Plugins

We should have the ability to choose what boss we want to be, I suggest this plugin: FF2 Boss Selection https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=197273 .
And when you type !hop, you can see just 8 servers. Please, update the list and add every server.

Maps

Now, the server has just 3 maps. We should add all of the maps from VSH to FF2, and maybe add the old vsh_silo_park too:
49BB062A8463C2272E56E6A1390E7D50C1995242

Goomba Stomp

The Goomba Stomp does around 2000+ dmg in VSH. In FF2 it does 800 dmg.

Last edited:
I would love if some bosses like war machine would be removed. also, I just says this today to Ron that it's weird, there are only 3 maps.
It'd be Great if Silo park is going to be back

Since I am currently working on a VSH map, maybe we could introduce that one into FF2? ( also in the normal VSH server, obvooosly :> )

FF2 will get same maps as VSH, as i said i will work on that when i finish Slender Fortress.

Reactions: Kodeko and Fishy
im maybe necrobumping sorry for that but yes i remember that this was my first server and i liked it so plz give the old maps

no but i needed to say something about this nostalgia

The goomba in FF2 does alrdy same amount of dmg as in VsH so no need to chance anything from there. If u hale has max 8k health then it might to something 800 dmg. If the server is full I've always dealt 2k+ dmg per goomba

The goomba in FF2 does alrdy same amount of dmg as in VsH so no need to chance anything from there. If u hale has max 8k health then it might to something 800 dmg. If the server is full I've always dealt 2k+ dmg per goomba
dont bother with this thread, it's 1 year old lel

I have a new idea for a boss: Nocturn from Bionicle.
As a standard weapon he could have the Eyelander for his two swords, and the Crusaders Crossbow for his squid launcher.
"How are we supposed to make him with 4 arms?" You may ask. Well, just make the upper two arms attached to the shoulder bones but don't give those arms seperate bones, or that might cause bugs with the animations during gameplay.

I have a new idea for a boss: Nocturn from Bionicle.
As a standard weapon he could have the Eyelander for his two swords, and the Crusaders Crossbow for his squid launcher.
"How are we supposed to make him with 4 arms?" You may ask. Well, just make the upper two arms attached to the shoulder bones but don't give those arms seperate bones, or that might cause bugs with the animations during gameplay.

epic necro bump yo
add me and we can necro spread this life

It is when you reply to a really old thread that is not active. You're better off creating a new thread and then referencing the old one if there are points there you would like to bring up.

Your boss is probably cool, but modelling is not easy, and there is little incentive to make new bosses for this old (but still great don't kill me ) gamemode from scratch, especially when the model will be exclusive to new or constantly updated servers.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread