Declined forum unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesa.

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Stranger (spaceblob11)

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198862273718/ STEAM_0:0:451003995

Date and Time of the Ban: Unspecified (Forum ban)Reason About the Ban: Abusing the points system & engaging/starting toxic conversations

Admin that Banned you: Forums/Kevin

Why should you receive an unban for the ban:

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the heaps of inconvenience I caused at my time on panda from my sheer immaturity and tendency to want attention. I am no longer like that and, while I realize I am banned on the gameserver as well, I would like to focus this appeal solely on the forum ban. I am sorry for the annoyance I caused certain admins, as well as Kevin, and other members in general. I find the person I was roughly 2 or 2 and a half years ago when this ban took place to have been stupid and, in general, a nuisance to be around. I hope to be allowed on the forums once again and be able to prove that I am no longer who I was. Thank you.

based on the numeros attempts to bypass the perm ban on the gameserver i dont see any kind of reason in having him unbanned from the forums either.
sorry, decline.

• Agree
Reactions: Solar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread