Invalid Forum Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi123

Banned
This is a forum ban appeal for Avaritia

SourceBans Ban URL: - (https://www.panda-community.com/members/avaritia.2980/)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Avaritia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52667377
Date and Time of the Ban: Wild guess: around Mar 21, 2016
Reason about the Ban: Part of Fortress of Gamers
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
My primary goal is to get my private information (E-Mail, Date of Birth) disassociated with this forum account. For that to be possible I would need to be unbanned, or if you (Kevin) decide against that, please be so kind and remove my information.

At the moment, and for roughly 2 years now, I have been banned on the Panda forums due to a rather major event that went down.
Short version is this:
First quarter of 2016 the communities Panda-Community and Fortress of Gamers (no intent to advertise, just to present the facts) got partnered. The FoG (abbreviation I will be using) core members noticed that and made Introduction threads. Jump forward a few days or weeks and some of the core members ended up posting images of Kevin in the Shoutbox. Kevin as an answer to that took down the shoutbox temporarily and banned every FoG member on the website, whilst also anulling the community partnership. Understandable action, thing is that everyone got caught up in that. Some of the members got unbanned even guilty members from back then. So here I am as well. I apologize for what went down back then, it was seriously not a grand move. I don't want to start any drama here, just intend to clear things up. Oddly enough I have compared accounts that are actually banned and mine and noticed that mine doesn't have the "Banned" thing below the profile picture.

tard posting on an appeal

If you were banned, normal players like myself wouldn't be able to actually view your profile which I can. If you're having issues you're probably just discouraged, not outright banned.

tard posting on an appeal

If you were banned, normal players like myself wouldn't be able to actually view your profile which I can. If you're having issues you're probably just discouraged, not outright banned.
He could be shadowbanned.
@Kevin

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread