Accepted Forum Ban Appeal - Jim blw tf (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madact

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Contributor
Sourcebans URL: N/A

Name of your Forum Account and Discord: Jim

SteamID: N/A

Date and Time of the ban: Sometime in early June, Kevin was on his trip to Israel or one of those countries at the time.

Reason about the ban: A few people from another community were being active in the Panda chat box including myself. The conversation got a little heated and inappropriate things were said by different people.

Admin that banned you: Kevin

Why should you receive an unban: Some people did overstep and were offensive towards Panda and it's staff. I was a part of the conversation but was not directly offensive to any Panda-community member, I was merely present and I believe I was banned along with other people based on association with them and for the joke admin application I made. It was modeled after the April Fools application made by a member of the other community and was nothing more than a joke. It was posted at the time of the interaction between the communities in the Panda shoutbox and was indeed extremely immature of me and made only to further incite drama. I deeply regret my actions, take responsibility for them and apologize. I actively check your forums and like reading threads but would also like to regain my posting privileges to provide a positive impact on the community. As for discord I was just in the discord and then banned. I only ever posted a handful of messages on the discord so I assume anyone who was forum banned also got banned from discord.
I talk with some Panda admins every now and then, if any of them could vouch for me it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

https://www.panda-community.com/members/jim.4876/

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim and TBotV63
Erm so I know I posted this but I kind of want to vouche for Jim.
He plays with me on the servers and is pretty chill. Seems mature enough to be given another chance as I don't think his true aim was to be banned.
He wants to come back and it's not because he wants to start trouble again.
He pretty much listens and respects the rules on the servers as well. If he wanted to start trouble he would of done it by now again.

So yeah, please :x3:

Reactions: Jim
Erm so I know I posted this but I kind of want to vouche for Jim.
He plays with me on the servers and is pretty chill. Seems mature enough to be given another chance as I don't think his true aim was to be banned.
He wants to come back and it's not because he wants to start trouble again.
He pretty much listens and respects the rules on the servers as well. If he wanted to start trouble he would of done it by now again.

So yeah, please :x3:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread