Declined forum ban appeal for my friend (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unique Name

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-08
Reason about the Ban: abusing the reaction system
Admin that Banned you: no one
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
[12:59 AM]
Stranger:
Why was I banned for abusing the reaction system. I have done nothing. If anyone thinks otherwise pls provide evidence.

reacting to years old threads with either dumb or other ratings?

[00:14]
Stranger:
i sometimes read old threads because im bored and react with them as it says nothing in the rules about how that isnt allowed. I rarely even look at old threads and react with dumb on them. i dont understand how i should be banned all the way till september for occasionally reacting badly on someones comment on an old thread.

what? it says "please refrain from posting on it" doesnt say anything about reacting

He's been reacting dumb ratings all over appeals and anything a dr regular wouldn't even be bothered with (suggestions / ban appeals specifically. particularly done by donators or admins feedback). We removed his mass spree of dumb ratings and thought that was it.

Now he's started going back to old posts reacting dumb to anybody who is an admin or a donator posting information or deciding to decline any player regardless of what they did. Again we had to clear them but this time a ban is placed. It's not permanent.

Spaceblob you need to calm down. We're fine with expression of reactions so long as it isn't abuse. There was no need to go back to old posts and start reacting to them. Admins started to realise that you are indeed targeting specific users / posts in the past / present and expressed concern. Looking at how much you reacted we originally thought we'd ignore it but it went too far on your second spree.

[00:32]
Stranger:
I only replaced my previous reactions (all be it on literally only 1 or 2 threads) because I had ZERO clue on why my reactions were gone. If you had taken the time to inform me on why my reactions were removed and how "abusing the reaction system" was even a thing, then I would have stopped. Easy and simple. I initially just thought it was my wifi being weird and my reactions just 'didnt' so i replaced them on 1-2 posts thats it. And, I was certainly not on a spree of dumb reactions. I reacted on a few posts that i genuinely had no clue what they were on about. I may have reacted to dumb on a few of your posts (madact) but that was only because, i disagree with them, or because of some private drama going on with me and you, which I admit, was childish and irresponsible of me doing. However, banning me without warning me first is not fair imo.

I thought reactions were supposed to be a way to show what we think about a certain post? kinda stupid that you guys limit even that. why take something so fucking minor so seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread