Foreign Language in typechat-Some stupid shit: (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,im -|GMC|- Mushroom Soup again,and another reason to talk again.

Today i was playing at war3source like always,then i saw the new admin Suhus,which i wanted to talk. I typed "TRANSLATED" "Hello there,mr admin.Why youre not talking turkish(which hes main language)? cmon :D" Then he said "English in chat,please." Then i asked about "TRANSLATED" "I see that you're new at war3,can i help you about that? if you want to,i mean."

And again,he said "Only English in chat.". After this,i said him "TRANSLATED" "but the rules dont say that only voicechat in english?" this. Then get muted for 2 hours.

Here is the real point: After this,i saw the rule
f)Only English in Voicechat and Typechat.

But,not including me,tons of more people like russians,czechs talk their main language,i call admin but no one comes to help,maybe 1. I talked with Saxton Hale/Panda.tf for this,he said "Some admins care,some of the admins won't care about this rule,expect voicechat" this.
Also he said "Sometimes i talk dutch to help someone." this.

Aswell as im bad at english and im a kid(14yrsold),make this rule better,or change it,or talk with the other admins to care about this A LOT.Because "rules are rules." Suhus-2015

Help?

The reason to why we have that rule is because we don't know if you're insulting anyone when typing in your main language.

I got it,but why he muted me while he can understand me,and i asked him to "help teaching war3"?
isnt it some stupid?
You broke the rules, several times. You didn't listen to him when he told you to only speak english. It doesn't matter if you speak the same language, an admin need to enforce and follow the rules too.

• Agree
Reactions: Suhus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread