For the forums (1 Viewer)

Is it only me or do we need admins to be more clear when they respond to multiple reports in one post?

Like the other day when gok-ew got banned the admin just said "handled" or something like that

It feels like im asking for too much but i would like to suggest then saying what they got punished with-

Because when sometimes multiple reports happen in the same post i should feel like we should get like

Guardban
Gagged
Spray banned

Just so we know what each got- sometimes people that get guardbanned just go on blu and act like nothing happend

It feels like im asking too much but this would help to notice better who is breaking what rule they already broke

(Also this is not everyone- but i feel like it should be nesesary-)

Pd:i hate typing in english- why am i spanish- look all those misspellings-

Is it only me or do we need admins to be more clear when they respond to multiple reports in one post?

Like the other day when gok-ew got banned the admin just said "handled" or something like that

It feels like im asking for too much but i would like to suggest then saying what they got punished with-

Because when sometimes multiple reports happen in the same post i should feel like we should get like

Guardban
Gagged
Spray banned

Just so we know what each got- sometimes people that get guardbanned just go on blu and act like nothing happend

It feels like im asking too much but this would help to notice better who is breaking what rule they already broke

(Also this is not everyone- but i feel like it should be nesesary-)

Pd:i hate typing in english- why am i spanish- look all those misspellings-
You can already see in the report the rule they have broken.

crubf for example does a good Job by explaining me where I was a bit to fast/strict towards some reports.

Moved this to feedback since it's a more appropriate sub.
If you are interested in seeing outcomes of most reports you can always visit sourcebans through the bans tab at the top of the forum. Guard and spray bans aren't public hence "most." I think it's generally pretty simple to tell on context what sort of punishment people are getting.

Part of the report process asks that the reporter explain what rule the person broke. If someone broke a guard-team-related rule, it's safe to assume they were given (or have had queued) a likewise guardban. If someone broke a communication-based rule, they were likely provided a communication-based block, etc etc. If admins have to clarify further we do so.

Users who are viewing this thread