For a friend (1 Viewer)

So mostly blame me, since am the one who put the idea of selling his art in the first place.

This is not about you and this is not about me. This is not even about being rude or nice. This is about a fucking sketchy con-artist-dickhead possibly having CHARGED people MONEY for his absolutely disgusting STOLEN edits. I think any sort of language in the world is warranted for people like your friend so I will use it. I am not being rude, I am being honest and the above is exactly what I feel about this situation.

I agree with your message, but when I had first read it. It had sounded rude. Sorry for any complications Fam. /hug inu

Nah, you didn't know. Hardly think anyone bought his stuff from here.

So mostly blame me, since am the one who put the idea of selling his art in the first place.
Now that is the dumbest thing in the entire thread.

He stole art and edited it to call it his own. You simply promoted it in good faith, how are you to blame for any of this? Your friend deserves a kick to the balls but you did nothing wrong, so stop defending him. Plus I assume he agreed to you trying to get sales from his art, which makes him a piece of shit again, since he knew he stole it and yet is down with charging for it. Fuck that guy but don't blame yourself please.

• Creative
Reactions: Vanilla
I'm quite sure this was brought up a month ago or something when Trazyn realised the first time that your friend was stealing art from her friend.

• Creative
I doubt your friend will confront us: when I told my friend (the artist) about him she told me this wasn't the first time he stole artwork from her and she previously asked him to not steal, yet here he is again. She posted a message on his Steam profile (as did I and some other friends of ours) and he immediately set his profile to private. I haven't heard anything about him since so I don't know if he apologised or not: all I know is that his deviantart still has stolen art up on it.

How are you to blame for this? Are you the one running around calling stolen art your own creation? This is his fault. However spreading it around is bad but you didn't know up until now, so it's understandable.

I would be wary if he ever shows "his" art to you again and I would never trust him again after this.

To Cammy: I realised this a few days ago and only noticed today there was a thread here about him. Wanted to warn anyone who comes across the thread.

• Informative
lol Trust is a funny thing. The hardest thing to do is trust someone. Escpially over the internet. Am not saying what he is doing is good. It's bad and he should know. Deluxe been a friend of mine for about 3 years. His reasons for doing this, am not so sure. But my motto is everyone desvers a second chance. Besides murders of course. But back to topic. All am saying is that am still gonna trust him. But that does not mean fully. Just a friendship trust.

• Friendly
Wow , so that guy is a real pathetic thief huh ?

Setting his profile to private makes it even worse

Just wanna say lucky, if he sold the stolen art for keys or metal that is the same as doing it for money as you can easily convert it into money.

In all honesty I hope your friend gets what he deserves.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish and Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread