For a friend (1 Viewer)

Mr.LuckyDog#Unlucky

Hi, Everyone am here to recommend my friend Deluxe. He's an amazing artist and I think it's a good idea to get him out there. He does profile pics and SFM Posters. If you like these then comment on his profile here and tell him why you adding him:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thenamesgold_assassin

His prices matter on how much time and how much is added. If you want to know more detail add him. And thank you guys for reading this.:)

• Dislike
Reactions: Trazyn
Your friend sounds like a piece of shit to me.

@inu Dude are you trying to start something by saying something like that -_-. Theif I didn't mind. But don't go off killing people pieces of shits.

He said he sounds like one, stealing art in no way is good and selling stolen and altered art is even worse. No one here says you should hate him or remove him but if you support what he does then allot of people here will well see you in a bad way.

@inu Dude are you trying to start something by saying something like that -_-. Theif I didn't mind. But don't go off killing people pieces of shits.
I meant it in just that way and anyone promoting his thievery and possibly also paying for it is also a piece of shit. Take it as you will.

My sides 8)))))

So what should I do with this thread, should it just be closed. Or should you wait to hear back from my friend? Also can someone explain how someone redos a whole artwork if you can.
Photoshop, GIMP, Paint if you are super patient. I could name another few and none of them take even remotely close to any talent, let alone the talent the original artists have.

"His prices matter on how much time and how much is added."
Reading your OP means this guy literally charges for this so step down and accept that he is not only a thief, but also a piece of shit who rips off people by photoshopping shitty hats onto great artwork. Either you get it or you are a narcissist in full denial.

Well, It seems like he did take the art. Though Inu you don't have to be rude about it. Still he did alter and take that art and that is just wrong.

So what should I do with this thread, should it just be closed. Or should you wait to hear back from my friend? Also can someone explain how someone redos a whole artwork if you can.

He uses another app and use his "creativity" to retouch on things.

As you see with the circling heart, he basically erased the heart and colored the hat in (there are no highlights on the hat anymore) and just solidly colored it.

Overall this guy is untrusted and a huge fucking rip off. Also, taking others hard work and talent and drawing over it to SELL it is just messed up. I would be pissed af if that happened to me imo.

Well, It seems like he did take the art. Though Inu you don't have to be rude about it. Still he did alter and take that art and that is wrong.
This is not about you and this is not about me. This is not even about being rude or nice. This is about a fucking sketchy con-artist-dickhead possibly having CHARGED people MONEY for his absolutely disgusting STOLEN edits. I think any sort of language in the world is warranted for people like your friend so I will use it. I am not being rude, I am being honest and the above is exactly what I feel about this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread