Declined Follow up to my ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

law

Previous ban appeal thread

@Fredo I'm sorry if this was the wrong place to put this.
I found angle cheat violations in the anti-cheat logs.
This basically means you set your viewing angles above the normal limits.
Does this mean FOV? If it does, yes. I was using a custom monitor resolution to increase my FOV. Is this considered "Using any hacking/third-party tools" under "Rules of Play: a)" section? If it does, I'm incredibly sorry. I didn't stop to think that doing this on community servers was prohibited or was giving me an advantage. After some research, I believe I read that valve had capped FOV at 90 some time ago to create a fairer environment for spies, I already have my headphones cranked up so I don't think they get much advantage against me if I were to play at standard FOV.
Looking at the detected angles I can say with a certainty that this was done with cheats.
I won't pretend to know how this works, but assuming this falls back to the FOV thing, I swear to you this was not cheats. If need be I can screenshare me playing the game if it can clear this up.
For some reason lilac did not correctly log the bhops so I can't say if this was done with macros or not.
I can show you the method I use for bhopping, its super simple and is just in my peripherals control software.
Considering you already use internal cheats for what looks like Anti-Aim I hardly believe you bhopped with your macros.
Anti-Aim is supposed to make it harder for other cheaters to shoot you right? I don't have enough knowledge to dispute this claim other than the macro part.

I'd like to prove to you I wasn't cheating and want to play on panda community servers, let me know how I can!

Does this mean FOV? If it does, yes. I was using a custom monitor resolution to increase my FOV.
Angle violations refer to your playermodel and hitbox. This has nothing to do with FOV.

I rechecked the logs and the positions in-game for the angle cheat detection, as well as for the bhops.
There is absolutely no way you did this without cheats.
During backgroundchecks I even found more evidence of you using third party software in tf2.

a) Use of third-party tools
Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in an irreversible permanent ban.
There is no doubt that you cheated. The ban will stay.
This decision is final and incontestable.
Creating more appeals won't change that.

Declined.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread