Focusing on school (1 Viewer)

Cowboy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Hey i just started up school again and i wont have time for jb stuff anymore, Gonna try and focus on getting good grades this semester and jailbreak is gonna cut into that.

Best of luck to the rest of the admin team

@Kevin

The best of luck with school boycow.

Good luck with school and hopefully end the year with straight A's.

Cowman as much as i make fun of you and your state i will miss you dearly and i will dream of you every night

• Sad
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Goodbye Cowboy l you were maybe not my fav but you were a funny person after I got to know you and I hope you stick around to jb as you were not as bad of a person as I thought but for now goodbye!

where is the heartbreak emoji when you need it :(

I believe I want to say something here about cowboy even though he's kind of disappeared now.

I do want to thank you for your help here at panda community, even if it was short. I wish things would of ended better as it's not really a secretly this ended abruptly due to a certain event.
When you came to me about your interest for applying and your concern about how your previous adminship with another community would effect it, it showed me that you where very attentive to make sure you could apply before doing so. I like that sort of communication and understanding because I know I can be intimidating, so it does take those guts to make the opening move.
And then the resigning from said community so you could dedicate your time to panda community. Was very cool! It worked out as you covered a lot of calls according to stats, helping out (my timezone) early morning calls.
Ans so with that, thank you again and I hope that from now on you will be content with the life you wish to lead.

And screw what people think about the titantic flute. You know who you are and I know cowboy didn't mind the flute. So here's the flute:

It's a panda tradition and I won't be shamed into not using it!

Users who are viewing this thread