Accepted Floof's 3rd unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floofer

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:88789725&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Floof
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:88789725
Date and Time of the Ban: 29-05-2020 01:04:17
Reason about the Ban: insult players
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Admin team should remember by now. Called a man who freekilled a freeday and slayed as warden a "fucking idiot."

My last appeal was in December 18th: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/floof’s-2nd-mute-appeal.23489/

since then I took a 2-3 week moment where I attempted to demonstrate my dedication to the wellbeing of the community of panda JB by making a series of reports covering the basics of reports, including similar behaviour to that I demonstrated on may last year. Furthermore, I took a moment to do some mostly surface level (planning on further) ways of limiting unwanted behaviour like toxicity, so I could control it in further occasions. I am also to be attending learning support in my college to support this.

I have taken appropriate action between the time of my second mute. I have shown to many members I planned to prove that I was not like this and would like to continue to be a respectful and enjoyable regular on the blu team and in JB overall.

Thanks,
floof gameing

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about this.

I'm going to let this sit for a little while longer as I'm still not sure what the best decision would be.

• Friendly
  • Optimistic
Reactions: salguod and Floofer
While this could definitely just be a show your putting on you have been at least trying to show that you've changed which means something maybe.

I've spoke to Bambi and a Gold about this (none of the other jb admins responded) and they both perfectly explain the reasons I would keep/remove the gag
1613780083063.png

1613780620739.png
1613780117496.png

I've decided to lift the gag. While a 3rd chance is something I would prefer not to give it feels pointless to tell you to "wait another 3 months and somehow show you've changed" again and I'd personally rather find out if this is all just an act sooner than later.

Accepted but don't make me look like an idiot for ungagging you as you will never get another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread