Declined Floof’s 2nd mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floofer

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:88789725&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Floof
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:88789725
Date and Time of the Ban: 29-05-2020 01:04:17
Reason about the Ban: insult players
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
As a recap (with context) for my permanent mute, there was a player on the blue team who had been extremely frequent in the past week at the time. He became warden, and a scout who was a freeday ran out of his cell, and I watched the warden stare at the currently running scout for around 5 seconds, in which he then free kills them. This is followed by a warden slay, in which I audibly uttered ‘you fucking idiot’. This is easy to recap on the video provided on the report, just missing a little bit of context.

Now I’m aware this being my second perma mute gives any chance of an appeal being successful extremely low, but I believe that the reason I was muted is tame and that I have reformed out of this mindset and attitude.

While I understand it was an insult and I take responsibility for what I said and recognise the errors in it, I do not believe it’s worthy of not being able to not only communicate, but never play on the Guards/Blu team again, let alone speak on any other panda server. From things that other regulars and non regulars say with varying depths of toxicity, I do not feel mine was worthy of the re-incarceration.

And after the mute I left JB/TF2 to attempt to reform this toxic behaviour, and I have been able to mostly nullify a lot of this outward frustration and honed it in to constructive criticism. Not like I can keep the facade up constantly since I’m human, but I have learnt to withdraw hostility which I often caved into, as demonstrated by my chat logs and the demonstration provided by Bambi himself.

i acknowledge that the second perma mute gives me the utmost lack of a benefit of the doubt, but I hope this gives at least some reconsideration given the situation.

Cheers,
Floof

Previous appeal

I think it's still too early for another chance, I can't just give out third chances willy-nilly. You will have to prove that you've truly left your toxic behavior in the past.
For that reason I will decline this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread