Fix re-skin weapons on some servers (1 Viewer)

Enriko^_^

When you play on a game mod that changes the weapons stats like Saxton hale most of the re-skin weapons will not have the changed stats but the normal stats like Festive Killing Glove of running or the bread thingy they will only mark you and make you quick without taking that 7hp/sec or festive eyelander each shoot won't grand you any heads (still not tried flare and medi gun) and I would love if you fix this because sometimes it just makes it unfair for the users or makes them stronger then others.

MrBump-3.jpg

It might be either a problem with your internet, since I have experienced this aswell (in some servers outside of Panda) or it might be a bug in the plugin. I'm not sure, since I do not know your internet connection and/or the server very well.

Festive weapons aren't just a reskin, they're a seperate weapon ID. When new weapons are released, the plugin needs to be updated to allow those new variants of existing weapons to have the same effects as the existing ones.

Bug Ron about it :3

Festive weapons aren't just a reskin, they're a seperate weapon ID. When new weapons are released, the plugin needs to be updated to allow those new variants of existing weapons to have the same effects as the existing ones.

Bug Ron about it :3

I do have a version of VSH with fixed festives and such, but Kevin didnt test it yet :c

Just did a test with 800-1000 ping and flare didn't work (could not try frontier justice because engi limit)
So I think it is only for 2013 festive wepaons

Users who are viewing this thread