Fix 2Fort (1 Viewer)

SoundBoard8

Banned
Can we please, PLEASE Fix this stupid 2fort server? I'm not gonna be bossy or mean around here but, something got to be fucking fixed. Every day I see these same god damn players trying to be in there for Hours just by farming points and scores and taking other people's points. Oh, I need to know if the Spectator mode needs to be Autokick script if they have been on spectators too damn long. like I have seen like 6-8 people on spectating who are doing absolutely nothing to the game. another thing that, I can not possibly join or download some files from the server because it's always fucking full and active it's really messing up files. I've been seeing this for Too long and too tired for this shit I want this server fixed and optimized, I can't play when there are too many fucking people on spectators or just by Farming points for hours and this needs to stop NOW!

Yes, 2Fort is only fun when there's no Snovarcho solo carrying their entire team and completely obliterating yours... :pepe:

Yes, 2Fort is only fun when there's no Snovarcho solo carrying their entire team and completely obliterating yours... :pepe:
Yeah, it do be like that. :pepe:

hah.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: moonsic

Users who are viewing this thread