FiregearsX’s ban appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=FiregearsX+&Submit=Search
Name: FiregearsX
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:175515935

Date of Ban: 01/24/2020
Reason: duplicated Account
Banned by: CONSOLE
Reason to unban: I have played on the Panda servers for quite a long time and this is the first time something like this has happened. I have no idea how my account is “duplicated”. I was just joining one of the Panda trade servers when I was told I had been banned for this server only to find on the source bans saying it was a permanent one. This is my one and only ban so I ask that it be removed because I sincerely have no idea how my account is considered a “duplicate” when I only ever use my one account.

I'm pretty sure you are sherman fong. I was in NY trade when you were console banned. You have had many alts and cheated on them.

• Dislike
Reactions: FiregearsX
Sorry but you’re mistaken I am FiregearsX and have only ever been so. I have 1 account and have played on Panda severs for a while. I haven’t even heard of Sherman fong. I have also played Tf2 in general for many years and still remained on my one and only account.

• Dislike
Reactions: thebishcrazy
2020-03-04 (2).png

Considering the names of when you joined are similar, I'm having a hard time being convinced this isn't you.
I'm assuming the ban is when the heavy exploit was around.

I'm rather tired atm, I'll be taking this though. Curious to what @Teddi means by crashing server. PM me teddi fam.
I'll deal with this tomorrow. No reporting each other or saying unnecessary things.

View attachment 12339

Considering the names of when you joined are similar, I'm having a hard time being convinced this isn't you.
I'm assuming the ban is when the heavy exploit was around.

I'm rather tired atm, I'll be taking this though. Curious to what @Teddi means by crashing server. PM me teddi fam.
I'll deal with this tomorrow. No reporting each other or saying unnecessary things.
I’m just confused since this is my only account and yet I’m banned for being a “duplicated account”

Reactions: Teddi
We joined jailbreak at the same time yes but why is that bad? We were seriously just there to play on jailbreak

Are both friends on steam. Have both visited NY Jailbreak once, at the same time. So both of you where in on what was going on. Possibly in the same place in real life when this happened.

• Dumb
Reactions: Gold
Well here's the conclusion because I believe Firegears is confused.

Your friend was attempting to crash the server on one of the maps we had recently uploaded. So they got perm banned by Teddi as it was successful and the only way to stop it at the time. Teddi then had to force the map to change in order for it to be fixed.
Because you both shared the same IP, you get banned because of it.

Now I have a theory you told him how to do it, since smal boi only has 3 hours on tf2 when you have 3k. But I cannot prove that, I can't be pointing fingers lmao.

So yeah, you get the unban. However, I will check your IP in the future. If I find an alt has been made for your friend to get around, your ban will reapply. I'm not risking your friend coming back.
Also looking at your chat log, you need to read the rules.
RULES
I'll also be monitoring you. You may receive punishments without warning if you break rules again.
always.png

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread