• Mic spam, Still annoying voice and still talking absolute nonsense
  • #13 FF2
  • Comms (4)

Attachments

• finley.dem
    2.9 MB · Views: 103
  • finley2.dem
    2.6 MB · Views: 89
The first demo I wouldn't consider micspam. I hear his background music but it stops half way through the demo. If anything he's just saying things that are going on in the game, and that's fine.
I wouldn't say he's doing it on purpose either. Just a kid generally enjoying his time on the FF2 server.
Also no warning from you?

If it was loud and high pitched, yeah I'd probably mute it after a warning.

Was this any different from what was heard in this demo? I only checked the first one, the second one required me to download a map.

@Matth

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and Bambi
The thing about the warning.
Me, @SharpTips and serveral other people have warned him hundreds of times. We stopped saying things to him, because he completly gives a fuck about things in the chat. I can understand that the demos are pretty short. I can try to get more footage, wich should not be that difficult, because he does it every time, when he is on the server.

I checked the 2nd demo and -yes, the guy is kinda on thin ice, but- I wouldn't consider it micspam as well.
@Madact I agree with you thinking he's not doing it on purpose. I suppose more evidence is needed.

I checked the 2nd demo and -yes, the guy is kinda on thin ice, but- I wouldn't consider it micspam as well.
@Madact I agree with you thinking he's not doing it on purpose. I suppose more evidence is needed.
He's far ahead from doing it on purpose, I already told him to stop and he kept SCREAMING. Only when I asked him to keep quiet for the 6th time he cooperated.

I think I have demos aswell, but they are short, really short.

• Agree
Reactions: Fredo
Nvm, I was about to post the demo, (and did, but deleted) since it was out of date,
I thought it was the same report from last time.

In any case, haven't seen him ever since the last time it happened

Reactions: ❤Kayla❤
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread