Find information related to Panda.tf (1 Viewer)

Do you want to help me out or give feedback for future guides?

• Total voters

Racer911-1

And Number 3.
Well this is probably going to be the last time I will make a shitpost-y guide. It has become too hard for me trying to be funny anymore, so I want to change things up a little.
I fantasize to eventually have a wiki-like megathread that will cover all topics and questions. Admittedly it is quite ambitious, but it also finds me more motivation to make more of these guides.
I feel like pushing my limits with what I am allowed to do, but I'm feeling bold and just want to explore the new world.

I also made a poll for people that are interested in giving feedback, or maybe want to help me out.

So there are a few more people that were interested in helping me. As it would be too tiresome to dm people one by one I went ahead and made a Discord server instead.
And since I never set up a discord server before, I would also be grateful if you point out inconveniences I have to take care of.
Because of certain reasons I personally won't be posting the discord link publicly for now. If anyone still wants to join, just message me in one way or another.
And as for the ones that already wanted to help, I've sent an invite link to you all in a group chat

Users who are viewing this thread