Invalid Final Report against me, Zenon. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Current Steam name: Zenon

SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx): STEAM_0:1:123132231

Which server the rule was broken on: US Jail Break

Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=538263

The rule or rules they broke: Free Kill, Racial/Homophobic Slurs, Toxicity, Sexual Harassment, Round Delay, Racism and Harassment.

The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: No physical evidence except for my confession. I think its safe to say that I'm pretty well known within this community, and as of recent events not in a good way. I'd like to start of by apologizing to everyone I've ever encountered here, as its likely I've hurt you in some way. But I'd like to specifically apologize to Cilantro for my recent behavior. What I said was wrong, and while I do know she won't except my apology, I just want her to know I do feel disgusted with myself. This even goes to everyone else, I know that no one will or even should forgive me, just know I am sorry for everything I've done here. The rules I listed as broken are 100% true, I have committed all of these acts and have gone unpunished for it. I am requesting a permanent server ban, seeing as it's what I deserve. It's evident that, seeing who I've become, I am no longer welcome within this community and I understand that. I fail, time and time again to learn from my mistakes, so much so If I am allowed to stay I do see myself making these same mistakes again. If this report, for whatever reason, does get declined just know I will return with the same message and request until I am granted the punishment I deserve. It has been nothing short but amazing to be a part of this community, and I will definitely treasure all the insane moments witnessed here. But all good things must come to an end, and It is time for me to move on with my life. Once again, I cannot express how deeply sorry I am for causing everyone here so much trouble, especially to Cilantro. Goodbye Panda Community, and thank you for everything, I am sorry for what I've done to you. I wish you all the best.

Sorry but you don’t get my sympathy. This is the reason I I unfriended you. You knew it was wrong and still did it.

I sincerely hope you find help for your behavior.

Sorry but you don’t get my sympathy. This is the reason I I unfriended you. You knew it was wrong and still did it.

I sincerely hope you find help for your behavior.
And I don't blame you Denzel. Thank you for the honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread