Fiescha + Dain (Server #2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeno

Donator
Name + SteamID: [ριηк вяo]-๖Ðคιɳ (STEAM_0:0:60053326), [ριηк вяo] - fiescha. (STEAM_0:1:49944114)
Rule(s) broken: Spawncamping
Evidence: http://puu.sh/kbbtL/80a7fff512.dem

It's been going on for a longer time, but I didn't record since I expected them to stop.

• Winner
Reactions: Fiescha
meaning of camping is to sit in a spot to hide. that was a normal medic combo. we wasn´t camping at the spawndoor and waiting for u. if there are enemys, then we should attack, right? tomeno you are a very strange person.

thank yu wikipedia.

controversial strategy in which a player stays in one place – preferably a fortified, high-traffic location – for an extended period of time and waits to ambush other players.[6] It is most common in first-person shooter games.[7] Spawn camping, or spawnkilling, is a related strategy in which players camp at a spawn point.

(a bit rude, but hey it´s wiki)

I took a look at the demo and if that's not spawncamping, why did I punish anyone on Mario Kart then?
I would issue a one day ban on both the rulebreakers but in this case it will have to be a one day ban on one of them.

Thank you for the report so far.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Tomeno and Fiescha
Is there like a strike system or something for admins? Feels fitting for situations like this.

Is there like a strike system or something for admins? Feels fitting for situations like this.

A strike system can be restricting when it comes to reports here. It could be an accident or a misconception of rules. So what are you going to do on that case, half a strike?

While I am not allowed to reveal too much information, I am allowed to say the "strike" system is an infraction in which certain details are filled which is like a warning. Though adding an infraction to @Fiescha would be worst case scenario, misconception of rules is minor as long as it's not repetitive.

Closing, admins may open to discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread