Accepted Fiescha´s Apply for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiescha

Hi,
my Name is andi.
- My Age: 17

Im from Augsburg, Germany. My Nickname is Fiescha.
- STEAM ID_0:1:49944114

Im every day online between 17-00 till 21-00 a clock from monday to friday.
On Weekend im everytime online :) My Timezone is MESZ like UTC+1:00.
I would apply for Panda-Community.com TF2 #02 [War3Source|gameME]

- Do you have a microphone? Yeah, i have a microphone and i know how to use it.

- Do you have experience with administrating ?

I wasn´t Admin at other Servers or something else.
I have no experience at administrating, but i have a pair of friends, where can show me all stuff.

mhm, why u should choose me? good question, i mean im a very friendly Person on cp_orange_x3 and many Players known me. Im fair to everyone. And im loving Panda Community and would be a part of it.

Little punishment from me:

Voice/Chat Spamming: at first i ll warn the Person, dont stop then i gag/mute him for 1 day.
Hacking: If someone report a person, ill go spec him and if he did, ill permaban him.
Being Afk: Only a kick at his first time.
Racism: ban for 2 days
Disrespect: ill warn him and then i ll ban him for 2 days, too.

Last edited:
Please neaten it up. Leave the titles for the questions in and follow the template; make sure the titles for the questions stand out differently from the answers (I.E common sense on how to make something not look bad)

Well i always play with him and i must say that he is playing a lot. I trust him aswell, he could be a good admin tho... +1

One thing I would like to know is who gave him permission

One thing I would like to know is who gave him permission
as said below, if you're above 14 you dont need any kind of permission, also there is no admin at all on the orange servers :)

Ive played many hours on it to know now how it runs. Many dudes dont enter to the rules. That's a prob, cuz no admin is so fast always there when someone is reported.

So I haven't had the chance to play with this player yet properly, but wait! We have been making attempts and have had our little chat now and then. After checking your logs your activity is amazing and you seem like a pretty friendly person. Though, I'm not sure you're aware of the English only in voice and chat rule. Please keep in mind that it is a rule here. Really the rule is new.

So I've had attempts for them and me to try to get to know eachother and I'm pretty much pleased. I think with this player's attitude it is perfect for admin, so long as from now on you are aware of the English only rule on the servers :) +1

Reactions: Fiescha
Begging on my profile for me to approve this app aint solving much. This only brings negative feedback on your app...

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
oh yea, ive seen u ignored me. its ok, I wanted to include only new friendships.
and yeah, english voice/Chat, its ok :)

Your policies are a bit..rough around the edges and severe.

Perhaps you could further explain how you would do your job as everything seems to lead to a harsh punishment after 1 warning.

I would do my job so good as i can. I'm really friendly, and ban anyone immediately. I already watching me a little while, and consider sense of what might come as a punishment in appearance best. I do not know how hard turn your punishment, I always think differently, that's why I go on like a better suggestions.

For example:

At War3source isnt spawnkilling allowed, but everyone didnt listen the rules. That makes me a little bit angry. If someone does not listen to my warning, i ll ban him 1 day. If he do it again, i him 2 days. The third times he get banned for a week. I hope its not to rough.

Mate that is way harsh self reminder not to piss you off if I am in Jailbreak with you

U know im talking about war3source. And i didnt know that i was pissed off. Are you sure about that? Ask the other guys, idk what u mean. your Statement cant be right

U know im talking about war3source. And i didnt know that i was pissed off. Are you sure about that? Ask the other guys, idk what u mean. your Statement cant be right
Oh fuck that was a shit post I am sorry didn't see that part I am so fucking stupid there

• Winner
Reactions: Kevin
Your STEAM ID is :

STEAM_0:1:49944114

Just saying.

Almost everything here seems to be alright, except your general overview of your policies and punishments. They seem to be a little short on information, but I'm sure you'll sort the further problems, by inspecting and reading the gameserver rules.

No offense, but your grammar is hard to face. After a little conversation with you, it looks like sometimes I don't understand what you say, or you don't understand what I say. It would be a hard time to communicate with you, and there could be several misunderstandings as well. No offense. I'm just informing you and the other people about that, since I've been playing with you for a long time.

Almost everything here seems to be alright, except your general overview of your policies and punishments. They seem to be a little short on information, but I'm sure you'll sort the further problems, by inspecting and reading the gameserver rules.

No offense, but your grammar is hard to face. After a little conversation with you, it looks like sometimes I don't understand what you say, or you don't understand what I say. It would be a hard time to communicate with you, and there could be several misunderstandings as well. No offense. I'm just informing you and the other people about that, since I've been playing with you for a long time.
Very interesting things u told me. sure im not a genius brain at english speaking, but i try so good as i can. We can try to speak again and finish your and my probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread