Declined [FF2/VSH] Re-enable the control point when there are two players left (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

Too many times there is a kangaroo soldier or cloaked spy delaying the round far longer than it needs to be.

yes but only if make the cap takes time and not instant
The cap time depends on the map. Some maps are made by people who have no idea on what an appropriate cap time should be or they forget that hale has a triple cap rate.

As much I'd love to shit all over this thread and the comments… unfortunately I might get into trouble for that!

I simply disagree with the suggestion and must question the relevancy of it.
It is fine where it currently is. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think the boss gaining rage when there's one person left would be something better. As of now it's only the case with scout, but it should be like that for all classes. If there's 2 people left you can simply sneak up on them unless it's engineers because you're not highlighted.

Eh.. idk tea, i don't think we really need it, its not like the match get delayed more than 10 min every round,

even if it did, we have a time limit for every round were simply everyone dies.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustaTiger
Personally it doesn't come up often enough that I'd like a point cap. It felt odd when I first started playing on the servers, but now I'm very much used to it.

• Agree
Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread