FF2 TX plugin suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Since there's literally no admins for ff2 tx ever, there's constant rulebreakers running rampant. I try to do my part by warning them and use !calladmin to report them, however it doesn't really help when nothing is done with it. I've applied for admin since I'm rather active on the server, but who knows if that'll ever get through.

Which is why I'd like to suggest the good ol !vote---- commands to the server. Y'know, like !voteslay (for friendlies and afks), !votekick (for exploiters and general rulebreakers), and !votemute (for squeakers and other unpleasant voice users). It'd be incredibly helpful for the server. Another nice plugin to have would be an afk manager, that moves afks to spec or just kicks them. There's been countless games where's there's three people left, and only one is active. The bosses then typically purposely leave the afks for the end, making it unfair on the actual players by not giving them minicrits/crits. Of course, there's also the fact that the boss's hp scales with players, and when you have three people afk, it makes defeating the boss immensely more difficult.

Please do feel free to add on to this thread!

So we're just supposed to abide while people constantly break the rules?
Calling admin does nothing, it's basically just an empty threat, "Hey so-and-so stop breaking the rules or I'll call an admin on you".
I'd understand not wanting to give vote rights on a server that has some form of active admins, but the only admin I've personally EVER seen on the server was Waxel, and even then it was only a couple times.
I *suppose* I could start reporting the more prominent rule breakers, like this one person that is more like than not to be friendly and sit in the corner as a box spy until the end of the round, or this other person that is constantly toxic and spouts insults, but there's ALWAYS going to be people that just don't acknowledge the rules, especially when there's not really a clearcut way for your average TF2 player just joining the server to actually FIND the rules. Even regulars break the rules, people who are in the top 60 of ranked people break the rules, and they may be doing it because there just isn't a convenient way to view them.
I digress, I realize I'm starting to drift from the subject of votes. It's just so annoying having to !calladmin on so many people and see nothing happen.

Reactions: Waxel
Reporting the rule breakers is about the only thing to do in this case, if you were to give power to the masses it will lead to abuse by individuals who break the rules. They can easily get friends on to kick/ban everyone if they have the numbers. It's best to report them on the forums since they get looked at and are responded to withing a day or two.

• Agree
Reactions: BreadandYeast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread