Completed [FF2] Rework Administrator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Mapper
Currently, she has summoning ability instead of a teleport or superjump and gains a weapon and teleports to a random player with few seconds on invincibility.
Because of her summoning ability being time based, her play style consists o camping in 1 spot and keep summoning minions, because these minions basically are not restricted from any weapon at all, they pose a bigger threat than other boss' minions.
Her rage directly teleports her to inside of an another player with invincibility, because of this, the player she teleports to gets stuck inside her and has no chance of surviving.
I would suggest these new changes:
Turn her summoning charge to a basic charge teleport, but with the new system that teleports the boss around the player instead of directly inside them.
For her rage, keep the weapon she gains on rage along with the invincibility, but don't teleport her to a random player and summon the minions on the rage instead. This should disencourage camping in a spot forever.

Reactions: Jiji
I can see this work, she's annoying to deal with

I've placed it in this task #260 FF2 - Add / Remove bosses as it's related to bosses, just an odd title is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread