Declined [FF2] New boss suggestion: MEEMToberfest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a new boss which could be in the server.
Abilities:
Class: Medic
Weapon: Amputator
Health: (((980+n)*n)^1.04)
Charge Ability: Superjump
Rage: Becomes Ubercharged for 4 seconds and scares RED team for 1.6 seconds
him.PNG

His appearance is a regular blu medic but is covered in missing file textures.

His music is Banjo-Tooie: Isle o' Hags And his Rage music is: Banjo-Tooie Old King Coal

I have not been able to send the files to any admins or the owner yet but i will when i am able to.

You can vote here https://poll-maker.com/poll4550090xF0564ACC-142

• Dumb
Reactions: blood3y
You are not supposed to send any files to no admins or the owner, just put the link for the materials for this hale here.

His appearance is a regular blu medic but is covered in missing file textures.
can you elaborate on how it is covered in missing file textures? If it appears as an error, then what's the point of this hale, unless I misunderstood something?

You are not supposed to send any files to no admins or the owner, just put the link for the materials for this hale here.

can you elaborate on how it is covered in missing file textures? If it appears as an error, then what's the point of this hale, unless I misunderstood something?
For the files. I want to see if it works because i haven't been able to figure out if it works. And as for the "missing file textures" look. He was originally going to be a painis cupcake type of hale but with a more original type of feel instead of just him saying "I am [name here], i will [catchphrase here] you." but then i thought of separating him from it even more and a corrupted type of look felt cool to me so i went with it, the textures for the original version are unaltered but they appear as the classic purple and black box image all over his coat texture.

I agree with bloody, a boss covered in missing textures is pretty dumb imo. If he looked the same as in that picture then I guess it'd be a bit more acceptable? Also the boss doesn't seem very interesting ability wise and the health formula is insane (around 36K HP on a full server).

If you want you can send me the files so I can see if the boss works at least.

I agree with bloody, a boss covered in missing textures is pretty dumb imo. If he looked the same as in that picture then I guess it'd be a bit more acceptable? Also the boss doesn't seem very interesting ability wise and the health formula is insane (around 36K HP on a full server).

If you want you can send me the files so I can see if the boss works at least.
I have zero idea how the health formula works sorry. And i haven’t been able to figure out how to face pose him like a gmod character. You could tell me how to contact you on how send you its files, fix these things and how to give him a test. And i was going to give him a slowing attribute whenever he hits someone, like natascha but also couldn’t figure that out

And i haven’t been able to figure out how to face pose him like a gmod character. You could tell me how to contact you on how send you its files, fix these things and how to give him a test.
You can send me the files via a pm here.

And i was going to give him a slowing attribute whenever he hits someone, like natascha but also couldn’t figure that out

32Pictogram plus.png slow enemy on hitOn Hit: %s1% chance to slow targetadditive_percentagemult_onhit_enemyspeed

It's possible with the attribute above, add it to weapon1 in your boss's config. It should look like this: 32 ; 1

You can send me the files via a pm here.

32Pictogram plus.png slow enemy on hitOn Hit: %s1% chance to slow targetadditive_percentagemult_onhit_enemyspeed

It's possible with the attribute above, add it to weapon1 in your boss's config. It should look like this: 32 ; 1
Ok i have sent you the files

@The Legendary Bush Spy

Assuming you sent Kruphixx the same ones that you sent me. Is there any chance that you have tested or that the boss is complete? I'm not sure that it's worth polling or putting up for suggestion until a somewhat complete boss is available to be tested and used on the server. I would suggest finishing it before re-suggesting it unless someone wants to look into editing it here.

@The Legendary Bush Spy

Assuming you sent Kruphixx the same ones that you sent me. Is there any chance that you have tested or that the boss is complete? I'm not sure that it's worth polling or putting up for suggestion until a somewhat complete boss is available to be tested and used on the server. I would suggest finishing it before re-suggesting it unless someone wants to look into editing it here.
Kruphixx has tested and noted issues with the boss that i have fixed so i think its fixed now

I'll have to decline this, as at its current position, this hale's broken, with many problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread