Completed [FF2] Make Mantreads work the same as pre-update (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

After yesterday's Freak Fortress 2 update, Mantreads work basically the same way as Gunboats now, they're just a reskin which I feel like was a completely unnecessary change. You no longer have as much air control and you don't rocket jump as high with them anymore. I suggest reverting them to the pre-update version.

Yeah I agree, I know it's to counteract the new rocket jumper, but I don't think it'll actually be a big problem, since abusing it to run indefinitely would just be delaying

Ok but there should really be an option for mantreads to have no extra jump height, I personally find it much easier to market garden when im not falling from 200 feet in the air. Maybe give gunboats more air mobility so you can have regular mantreads with less rocket jump damage?

Ok but there should really be an option for mantreads to have no extra jump height, I personally find it much easier to market garden when im not falling from 200 feet in the air. Maybe give gunboats more air mobility so you can have regular mantreads with less rocket jump damage?
Not a bad idea either, having it toggleable if possible

I have not changed them much, I will need to look in the Plugin to see what attributes it was using.
No need to make threads about weapon changes just hit me up thanks.
It will be reverted

Anyways about https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ff2-add-crits-to-hybrid-demo.27864/
Added, Have fun. Any staff can task the minicrits for hybrid knight to done and close this thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Jiji and Loki.
Already done btw, any full admin can mark this as completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread