Declined [FF2] Major crits jr replacement (revamp) suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autismo

Hey, major crits sucks, like really bad, hale's gimmicky with the beggar's playstyle, having to weighdown to not fuck your rocket jumping up is tedious and it's annoying to jump since the rockets spread a bit whilst also traveling at a sluggish pace, you can also use a battalion's backup to full counter the hale, the hale can win but I honestly don't care.
so I took one of the hales that rocket jumps already and made it more to that of hardware's rage abilities.
general.png

General ranger is a 1/1 rocket jumping experience, no bullshit, no limited regen or downtime on rocket jumping since the clip will auto reload (because it's at 100% reloading speed), no extra knockback with the mantreads and no weighingdown so you better be good at it.
"health_formula" "(((720.8+n)*(n-1))^1.0341)+1089)"
"ragedamage" "(253.6+n)*((n-1)^0.6127)+1444)"
Has a shovel that deals 108 damage per swing and does critical damage whilst airborne
A Original that doesn't deal any damage, clip of 8, 40 ammo, full regen on ammo, 100% faster reload speed.

On rage: gain uber for 6s and a quick fix for 8s; Acquire an auto clip unloading shotgun that has no spread, deals critical damage but only deals only 5 damage per shot (clip is 150); Spawns red players as rocket jumpers to your aid, which only have rocket launchers as their kit which deal no damage, minions only have 33 hp (very resistant to bullets and critical damage, will die to anything else)

Music:
Metallica: Fuel, Hit the lights, Dyers Eve, Damage Inc.

It sounds silly to have a non downtime mobility option, but it's incredibly finicky to use since there's no extra turning nor extra knockback, plus being unable to weighdown is a slight downside, in comparison to stickyjumping you're a lot more limited to what you can do.

The hale doesn't have any plugins (from what I presume) that the server currently lacks, meaning this hale won't have any issues when being added.

Download

The Boss works as it should, and is difficult to play as, doesn't have to be replaced nor needs a "revamped" version.
We are better of with a more unique boss If we were to replace him.
And there's a fix I would do to make Rocket Jumping easier as him.

• Agree
Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread