Declined [FF2] Hardware rage change (if the hale gets in) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autismo

refer to https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ff2-rattleton-and-hardware.30517/
Hardware currently is a very meat and potatoes hale, no fancy stuff, simple rage that stuns people whilst providing a loch n load, has a stickybomb launcher (that deals no damage) for mobility plus potential high damage output with the melee weapon being a market gardener; I think this hale will be detested by how boring it is plus sticky jumping being not as beginner friendly.
I've given him a change to his rage weapon by making it a random weapon roll:
A stock grenade launcher
a clip of 8
deals x3 to buildings
has a 4/10 chance of being random'd every rage

loch n snipe
Deals 55 damage per pipe
+85% projectile speed
grenades don't spin
grenades shatter on surface
airborne targets hit deal mini-crits + mini-crits becomes crits
has a clip of 7

Loose cannon | initial mecha update stats (but less damage)
Charge time takes 2 seconds (hopefully if motor mode increases it by having a higher value than 1)
+50% projectile speed
+40% damage bonus
has a clip of 6

Party cannon
-95% damage reduction (3 damage per cannon hit + random spread + knockback = ???)
+100% firing speed
+150 projectile spread angle
+300% projectile speed
-25% explosion radius
+125% fuse time
+kills buildings
600 clip (yes I know it sounds stupid but it'll tickle you at best)

Rapid fire grenade launcher
Auto fires full clip
+5 projectile spread angle
-80% damage reduction
+50% faster firing speed
+60% reload speed
50 reserve ammo

Sir nukes alot cannon
+300% damage bonus
-70% slower firing speed
-55% slower reload speed
+200% fuse time
Auto fires full clip
3 reserve ammo

Nuke launcher
+400% damage bonus
-99.9% projectile speed
+350% fuse time
+300% blast radius
grenade does not explode on impact
1 clip

I've also changed the stickybomb launcher to fizzle stickybombs after 2.3s since it takes 2.1 seconds to plant 3 stickybombs in one place, ammo capacity is reduced by -80%, ammo is regenerated in by 0.25% (1.25 ammo), no longer has a reload time reduction.

cfg download

like my other hales this'll need stress testing since I don't know if the melee damage additives will be attached to said weapons (and the others) causing damage values that're way too high.
also since I didn't refer to these for degroot royal
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=200411 ff2_servercommandrage if it hasn't already been added
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2300875 sm_smash
I do not know if kevin is still up for adding these hales but I'm still going to make changes regardless of that since I just feel somethings do need just a bit of polish (degroot loose cannon probably not being able to double donk).
also I would add 3 other unique grenade launchers instead of just having a 4/10 chance of a normal grenade launcher but I haven't got a clue as to what would make for a unique launcher, so if you have any ideas that might be good please do.

Quite frankly, I don't think this thread is currently necessary.
If the boss isn't on the Server, it is not worth anyone's time to debate about it. Since even if there's a majority vote, it could still be denied regardless.
You can always put your thoughts forward to @UberMedicFully since he does all the bosses & changes.

Plus the fact that FF2 got like 20 suggestions now, which should be enough, lol

Reactions: Fredo
Quite frankly, I don't think this thread is currently necessary.
If the boss isn't on the Server, it is not worth anyone's time to debate about it. Since even if there's a majority vote, it could still be denied regardless.
You can always put your thoughts forward to @UberMedicFully since he does all the bosses & changes.

Plus the fact that FF2 got like 20 suggestions now, which should be enough, lol
I think my putting of a poll was unnecessary, a simple cfg download would've been enough, just got carried away and should've contacted instead of putting a thread up for this sort of thing, my mistake.

also if anyone could close the poll I'd be thankful of that since just the cfg will be fine, if not then close the thread since it's not serving any purpose other than clogging, I'll wait until the additions of new hales arrive or not and make suggestions after which since there's currently a several dozen ones pending already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread