FF2 | Change the rage button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kah

I don't know if this have been posted already, just a thing that came up in my mind.

Currently you need to press G (2 times if you have taunt equipped) to rage. This is a problem for some hales in Freak Fortress 2 and possibly in VSH (haven't played there yet so I cant' say for sure if it's a problem) because the G button is also the primary taunt button. Hales like Foxy, Goomba Soldier, etc. have to perform the whole taunt when raging, before they can move and attack again and wasting a lot of their rage duration.

My suggestion is to replace the current rage button (G/taunt button) with the "call for medic" button. I have seen it on another FF2 server I used to play on a lot previously, so it's possible. Or if possible, change it so the hales dont have to perform the whole taunt when raging.

Peace out.

It does say that you can call Medic to rage, but when you actually call for Medic nothing happens, that's the problem.

In VSH it works fine.

It does say that you can call Medic to rage, but when you actually call for Medic nothing happens, that's the problem.

In VSH it works fine.
I really hope it gets fixed then. As soon as possible, because some hales rage are pretty much useless because they lose so much of the duration when they need to perform the whole taunt.

FF2 runs on a older version, I think that's why.

According to /ff2, the server runs v1.02. The rage key was changed to the medic key in v1.10.0.
My guess is to update the server to 1.10.0 or higher and it will be fixed.

"1.10.0
  • Rage is now activated by calling for medic (Wliu)"
(https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=229013)

I don't know if this have been posted already, just a thing that came up in my mind.

Currently you need to press G (2 times if you have taunt equipped) to rage. This is a problem for some hales in Freak Fortress 2 and possibly in VSH (haven't played there yet so I cant' say for sure if it's a problem) because the G button is also the primary taunt button. Hales like Foxy, Goomba Soldier, etc. have to perform the whole taunt when raging, before they can move and attack again and wasting a lot of their rage duration.

My suggestion is to replace the current rage button (G/taunt button) with the "call for medic" button. I have seen it on another FF2 server I used to play on a lot previously, so it's possible. Or if possible, change it so the hales dont have to perform the whole taunt when raging.

Peace out.
solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread