Declined FF2 Bring back the new teleport (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadandYeast

The new teleport plugin was way better than the old one, which makes the hale stuck inside players and is irritating for both of them, removing the better teleport just because of a map bug (on arcticbase, which is still possibly one of the WORST maps on the cycle, even after the edit ((placing icing on a turd still makes it a turd))) is silly.

I never removed the better teleporter from dynamic defaults, i dont know what you are talking about.
I made it teleport next to the player cause bosses could get hard stuck on props.
The only way to teleport inside a player with the better teleport is If someone is midair or you somehow manage to fuck the collisions during the teleport.

That explains alot, it only teleports inside the player when they are airborne, in that case airborne players shouldn't be a target for teleportation because they still get stuck and 60% of airborne players will be market gardeners who will just deal 5k dmg or force a rage for free, as well as opening up other RED to goomba and whatnot. If that isn't in the config it shouldn't be too hard to edit the sourcepawn code to do that.

This will no longer be an issue after normal teleports are replaced with point teleports so I guess it's safe to decline this suggestion.

Reactions: UberMedicFully
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread