FF2 Bosses Ideas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy and toasty

So I was playing this amazing freak fortress 2 server from the panda community and I thought: Hey I would like to see some of my ideas making it on that server so here I am to say it

My first idea is a Coop boss because we only have seeman and seelder:
Spyper and sny. Spyper at rage would get a forfeited compount and get 4 arrows, he would load them just as fast as a normal sniper to make it fair because theres 2 rages. Sny at rage would summon half of the people dead invisible randomly on the map but no crits and with 50% damage penalty. Spypers super would be super jump and sny would be teleport. (spyper and sny would be a sniper and a spy)

My second would be mario.
Mario at rage would shoot a little larger and faster sandman balls he got 6 to start and regenerate usual as the sandman. The balance would be that the fireballs only do 50% of the players health of damage and would burn until they die or go to water, pick a health pack, or gets healed by a medic. Marios super would be the usual super jump. (mario would be an engineer)

Third idea will be Mewtwo yes Mewtwo.
Mewtwo at rage will summon 3 people which will be picked from how much damage they did TO the hale, with the skin of Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander. All 3 would have ranged attacks and mewtwo just teleports at rage. The one who gets the skin of the Bulbasaur will shoot normal pistol bullets that does 5 damage on each 10 on crits. The one with the Squirtle skin will get a pomson 5000 that does 40 damage on hit. Charmander would get a Huntsman that does 50 damage and 100 on headshot. Mewtwo will also have the ability of the B.A.S.E jumper. All the 3 minions will have 500 health and 200 if there is 4 people or under
Mewtwo's super would just be super jump (Mewtwo would be a soldier or a pyro)

Fourth and final idea will be Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy on rage would gain speed double as fast as a fully boosted baby's face blaster scout for 15 seconds and has a chance to summon a randomly picked minion which will have the skin of Brownie. He will be gained 2000 hp 600 if 4 people or under with the same ability as super meat boy's rage. His super will be super jump (super meat boy would be a scout)

And geisha boy just needs to be added!

If any of these features from the bosses or minions won't be able to work I feel it's ok to mod a bit around with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishy
Wait, let me summon Kevin.
BIGMAC BIGMAC BIGMAC BIGMAC BIGMAC!

Mewtwo sounds awesome.

Reactions: Crispy and toasty
I doubt we could swish and flick (the shit out of) our wands and bosh we have new bosses codded into the plugin. Unless Ron decides to use his freetime of never-having-school on something useful (for us, breaking my microphone with your magic isnt very useful, Ron).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread