Declined FF2 boss suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzmebe12

Hello. I want to add a new FF2 boss to the US FF2 server. His name is Cakehole piss, and piss cakehole and cakehole piss are 2 different bosses. Now with that out of the way a brief summary of the boss

Class: sniper
His Weapon:The Amputator
His Abilities: Super jump; Weighdown; rage
If Cakehole takes to much damage he will turn into his Yellow State making him invincible for a few seconds. this is everything you will need for the boss https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tdrt4zgsq5qxf5t/AABuoQ2lo6ffM6a93wCu1gP6a?dl=0

I would like to point out that I believe that Cakehole Piss is only used on two other Servers. and those two servers are shut down, I did find some type of gameplay of the Boss, I only found one so take this as you will, but from what I saw and comparing to Piss cakehole and, Cakehole Piss,
there pretty much the same character reverced however I did maybe note that the weigh down occurs more often than Piss, and gets rage slightly faster, at least in my opinion, but since badass mains Piss cakehole hes more of a expert at what piss can and cant do.

Theres the link to that video, do what you want with it and draw out your own judgement;

Here is the finished Cakehole Piss zip file. Sorry a lot of changes had to be made to get the model and textures to work, but it's finally done.
This zip file contains all plugins as well as the up to date version of the boss. The last zip file was missing the weapon model, but that is fixed now.

Attachments

• Cakehole Piss Redone.zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 194
Here is the finished Cakehole Piss zip file. Sorry a lot of changes had to be made to get the model and textures to work, but it's finally done.
This zip file contains all plugins as well as the up to date version of the boss. The last zip file was missing the weapon model, but that is fixed now.
One last edit here is the correct zip file. Sorry I sent you the wrong one.
This one has the correct weapon texture.

Attachments

• Cakehole Piss Redone again.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 201
Task

#144 Add / Test the following bosses for FF2​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread