Accepted FF2 Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzmebe12

SourceBan URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:483766162&Submit
Account: Badass
ID:STEAM_0:0:483766162
Date & Time: 2020-02-03 06:46:06
Reason: Multiple Alts; avoiding permaban
Admin: baka
Why Should I be Unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I loved that server a lot and i mean a lot, i was on the ff2 server 24/7 grinding and got high ranks. There were a ton of nice people I liked hanging out with on the server and it was like a place to relax and chill. Now the reason I was banned was because of harassment, Multiple Alts, and avoiding Permanent Bans. all of this is a lie, I never did any of those things and I never made any alts, i have 0 alts never avoided a permanent ban, And never harassed any one. I hope you take the time to read over this and understand that I am innocent because I never would have done any actions to get myself banned.

Pretty much looked into this

It seems to be popular with USA players. It's a private isp (vpn?) hosting service, based in switzerland. This IP has been involved in DDOS attacks and overall used by a lot of people. Because of this I looked into the other accounts. Most are alts, I'd say 80%. The rest look like legit accounts.

So I'd say this user has used a vpn. Not sure for what purpose, but it happened.
Possible to link it with any of the accounts...ooof...Apart from if you can find similarity with he profile picture and possible name there's no real proof due to the majority of people that have used it. In fact I'm surprised that wasn't flagged up before mass banning all of those accounts.

What's probably the best for this is an unban, but leaving this vpn IP up. It's popular to use, even now. badazzmebe will just not have to use a vpn. You have nothing to hide, unless you have something to hide from us ;)

@Wild Card Joker

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Hello thank you for understanding my point madact and I would like to say that I didn't know that I had a vpn at all

Based on the matter on hand as well as how the multiple alts are somehow connected, I'll go ahead and accept this one. If any other problems occur, just let us know.

Unbanned, and ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread