Declined FF2 #13 and Slender #12 Admin App (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickk

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname

Nickk / NickyDicky.

- Your age

I'm 17 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Since I'm 17 I don't need a permission

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_1:1:43444268

- Your general online times and your timezone

GMT+1, I'm normally on from 3-4 PM to around 11 pm on normal days, On Holidays it's till 2 AM or more.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I play and want to apply for, Freak Fortress 2 #13, Slender Fortress #12. Yes I would visit a broader range of server in case of a report

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes I do, but I rarely use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have been Admin in another games were I learned some stuff about being Admin, but I have never been Admin in TF2 before.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, but I wish to learn how to use it. I have talked with some other Admins on how to use some commands, and I have looked up most of the commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I'm a nice guy who is always friendly and I'm always trying to help out in the community and now I would like to become a part of the Admin team.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic- / Chat Spam. I would warn that person 1-2 times and if they don't listen i will Mute / Gag that person for 120 to 1440 Minutes depending on if that person was muted / gaged before.

Breaking Rules. If they break any kind of rule I would warn that person 1-2 times, and if they dont listen I will kick them, depending on what rule they are breaking or ban them for 120 to 10080 Minutes, depending on if they were previously banned before.

• Friendly
Reactions: Morst
Oh hi! Nice seeing you around!

Alright, I'll just say what I think fits for this.
I haven't played with you much yet, but from what I've seen you're a really nice guy and I think you'd be good admin material.
The application looks neat, but maybe you could go into some more detail with the punishments, since there's typically different punishments for different rule breaking (e.g. someone who's hacking is perma-banned regardless of if they've had a previous ban or not), but the length of punishments is good.

You're quite active on the server, even if there's a couple of jumps between days.

Your chat is quite clean, although I saw a lot of lennies they're almost always at least a minute apart so I don't consider that spam. I also see you enforce the rules, which is positive.

Overall, I think you'd make for a good admin for the Slender Fortress server, so I'll give you a +1.

Good luck!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Morst
So,Nickk. What can I say about you...

You are a nice person.I can tell this from the chatlog,the banlist and overall,from the time I spent on the server with you.
You respect the rules and make the other enforce them aswell.

The three of us @Monster ,@IceSoul and me are working really hard in this period to keep the server nice and fun to play in,and we can always use for a hand.

I can really see you as a admin,you would be really really good at administrating the server in my honest and personal opinion.

About the application,I would like to know more about all the other punishments,so if you can reply on this thread with more infos it would be really appreciated.

Overall the applications is really nice,and about the commands and SourceBans us admin will be more than happy to help you learning and improving,don't worry.

Wish you GOOD LUCK.
+1

-See you in-game,TekkitFappit.

Hi, @TekkitFappit and @Plague Knight Thanks for the nice replies. I have a more indepth list of the punishments for you!

Communication rules:

Offensive language.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Advertising.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Chat / Mic spamming.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Speaking a foreign language.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Ghosting.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Rules of play:

Use of third-party tools.

- Gather evidence with video and perma ban that person.

Exploiting.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

General disruptive behaviour.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Abuse of the !call

- Warn 1 Time.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

#12 - Slender Fortress:

Camping.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Blocking access to PvP zone.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Spawncamping.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Containment Breach map rules.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

#13 – Freak Fortress:

No camping as the Boss.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

No teaming.

- Warn 1-2 Times.
- 120 Minutes.
- 240 Minutes.
- 480 Minutes.
- 720 Minutes.
- 1440 Minutes.
- 10080 Minutes.
- Permanent.

Join team Spectator if you need to go AFK.

- Will slap that person and see if they react, if they don't react i will kick said person

Reactions: TekkitFappit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread