Declined Feliks King admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name and/or nickname:
TF2: xXxNosc()pe420Bl@ZEExXx Owns U
Life: Feliks
Steam: Feliks King

Your age: 16

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42399732

Your general online times and your timezone:
Morning to 12 am or in the afternoon, also almost every evening, depending on the week, GTM+1.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mostly play on jailbreak and deathrun, might sometimes visit Hale, 2fort and hightower.

Do you have a microphone? I do.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
Quite successfull in Minecraft and Wolfenstein: ET servers, nothing in TF2 so far.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I don't (yet).

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
A lot of experience in TF2 (1000+ hours).
Want to be (and will be) a fair jailbreak guard.
Can speak English fluently.
Have patience.
Etc.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I wouldn't make judgements on feedback of a few, the situation should be, atleast in heavier punishments (ban), questioned. Might give someone a second chance too, if they seem to improve over time.
Other than that, typical admin stuff I guess.

I've seen you in Deathrun a couple of times, from experience your chatlogs consist mostly of the word "kek" "rekt" "420" and anything to the similar, unless you can tone all that crap down a notch I don't want to give you a +1.

"typical admin stuff I guess"

and what is this typical admin stuff, from your perception?

Just a phase, no problem at all to keep it down, also I don't say that in the microphone

EvoWarrior, seeing what the situation is in servers, mostly jailbreak, I would mostly punish bad guards, which there are a few.
As I already mentioned, even though reports aren't 100% reliable, I myself have experienced bad authority and I want to tone it down as much as I can, it is all for fun after all.

"punish bad guards" that still does not tell us anything about how you would handle certain situations. Please look at other apps and how they did that section - we need something more concrete.

After looking at other threads, I can see your point.
Yes, being an admin is great, feels good and slightly brings up reputation. Still that doesn't make me a God that can use a bunch of commands to rule the server the way I want and I am highly aware of it.

Since I only know for the violations I personally witnessed, regulations will be applied to;

Light violations: not using the trade chat properly, being out of keyboard, microphone spam (music), not using your mic as a guard, mumbling / lagging / whispering into the microphone,...

Medium violations: microphone / chat spam (cursing, insulting, spam in general) freekill, baiting, not being able to carry out your basic warden task, misusing / abusing friendly fire, collision in heavier and more demanding "all pile up on one stick" activities, etc.

Heavy violations: basic TF2 community rules (obvious sharking, scamming, evil twin trading,...), cheating, hacking (if someone is capable of doing it)

Light violations can pass with a maximum of 2 warnings, then the mute, kick or slap is applied;
Medium violations can pass with a maximum of 1 warning, then the longer mute,ban or slap is applied;
Heavy violation is dealth with a mute, kick and / or ban immediately after the violator is spotted.

Longevity of the punishment depends on the severity of a violation, mostly ranging from 30 minutes to 90 minutes for light, 120 minutes to 3600 minutes for medium and a few days to permanent for heavy.

I will also remove false accusations from, well, fair players who did nothing wrong on purpose or have been reported accidentally afrer I whitnessed their gameplay and communication with other players.

Should I add something more and is my profile picture offensive to someone to a point where I should change it?

After looking at other threads, I can see your point.
Yes, being an admin is great, feels good and slightly brings up reputation. Still that doesn't make me a God that can use a bunch of commands to rule the server the way I want and I am highly aware of it.

Since I only know for the violations I personally witnessed, regulations will be applied to;

Light violations: not using the trade chat properly, being out of keyboard, microphone spam (music), not using your mic as a guard, mumbling / lagging / whispering into the microphone,...

Medium violations: microphone / chat spam (cursing, insulting, spam in general) freekill, baiting, not being able to carry out your basic warden task, misusing / abusing friendly fire, collision in heavier and more demanding "all pile up on one stick" activities, etc.

Heavy violations: basic TF2 community rules (obvious sharking, scamming, evil twin trading,...), cheating, hacking (if someone is capable of doing it)

Light violations can pass with a maximum of 2 warnings, then the mute, kick or slap is applied;
Medium violations can pass with a maximum of 1 warning, then the longer mute,ban or slap is applied;
Heavy violation is dealth with a mute, kick and / or ban immediately after the violator is spotted.

Longevity of the punishment depends on the severity of a violation, mostly ranging from 30 minutes to 90 minutes for light, 120 minutes to 3600 minutes for medium and a few days to permanent for heavy.

I will also remove false accusations from, well, fair players who did nothing wrong on purpose or have been reported accidentally afrer I whitnessed their gameplay and communication with other players.

Should I add something more and is my profile picture offensive to someone to a point where I should change it?
Add it to the application as opposed to putting it in a comment, it just makes the whole application look cleaner.

Make expand on some of your punishments as the "heavy" violations can vary. Racism, though not an istaban has different outcomes compared to hacking. You're grouping a large variety of mishaps into a small box so to speak and I think you need to expand on them more.

Agreed to what mermite said. It looks good though, well done.

I don't find your profile picture offensive. It does not in any way advocate Hitler or put him in a particularly positive light.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
2 Feb 2015 18:35:20 idiots guards
2 Feb 2015 18:21:35 cus guards suck
2 Feb 2015 17:50:45 tfw u suck
2 Feb 2015 17:42:02 that fucking kid
2 Feb 2015 17:24:32 idiots
1 Feb 2015 11:52:15 don't be suck a pussy
1 Feb 2015 11:50:42 ff abuse you fucking idiot
1 Feb 2015 11:38:26 EVER HEARD OF CROUCH TOGGLE IDIOT
1 Feb 2015 11:30:34 simon is a dick
1 Feb 2015 00:24:27 fucking idiot
27 Jan 2015 22:30:32 idiots
25 Jan 2015 21:57:42 idiots everywere
25 Jan 2015 21:55:48 tfw u suck
25 Jan 2015 21:46:13 tfw u suck
25 Jan 2015 21:42:57 LAST REQUEST IDIOTS
25 Jan 2015 00:19:57 freekill fucker
25 Jan 2015 00:18:26 JUST KILL YOURSELF FUCKING IDIOT
25 Jan 2015 00:17:38 HOLY SHIT KID SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING FAGGOT
25 Jan 2015 00:14:07 u suck

only 7/19

Lucas, are you blind?

No I'm not

2 Feb 2015 19:20:59 !rekek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
2 Feb 2015 19:19:46 topkek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
2 Feb 2015 18:46:37 f2p wins kek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
1 Feb 2015 01:13:50 rekty reghty Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
1 Feb 2015 01:09:51 kek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
1 Feb 2015 00:58:27 still kek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
1 Feb 2015 00:50:07 'dmin got rekt Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
1 Feb 2015 00:49:56 kek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
29 Jan 2015 23:20:47 he left kek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
29 Jan 2015 23:12:39 kek^2 Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
28 Jan 2015 23:02:16 kek Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

Do not call me out for being blind on the one server that I am admin on. I have been on the servers whilst he has been playing so I actually know he says these things instead of relying on Game-me to pass judgement on every single application that comes through.

Besides, you've linked Jailbreak chat logs, where as I even said that I have been playing with him on Deathrun.

After discussing, the Jailbreak staff decided not to accept you into the team. If you want more detail I suggest that you speak with one of them, if you want to know why or what you could improve.

Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread