Favorite People on the Community (1 Viewer)

Madact so popular.

IaLG69W.jpg

I mostly like / favorite good admins and good players. If you break the rules or are just questionable as an admin there is a high chance I probably dislike you.
If I talk to you in steam that's a clear sign I like you. Bonus points if I start talking to you.

But I also love our sassy forum donators. I think you know who you are ::cool::

• Agree
Reactions: Stabbin
IaLG69W.jpg

I mostly like / favorite good admins and good players. If you break the rules or are just questionable as an admin there is a high chance I probably dislike you.
If I talk to you in steam that's a clear sign I like you. Bonus points if I start talking to you.

But I also love our sassy forum donators. I think you know who you are ::cool::

I annoy madi @Madact every single time in steam but she likes me? holy sheet, glad to hear. ;)I´m pleased.

Reactions: Madact
*bump, bump, bump* I've just noticed this thread, I asked myself: why the hell not replying like a dead turned among the living persons?
5- @All the trials & gameserver admins left in the community+plus the normal players in the servers (those heros who made and keep making my happiness won't be missed in my heart)
4- @The entire donators team (who can't be identified with one name)
3- @Madact & @Stabbin (those two are pretty special in my point of view, I mean over their funny voice)
2- @Blutz , @LieväAutismi , @Emmi , @Mrs.Clockie , @Cammy , @Trazyn (admins that I commonly find everyday)
1- @Zushikikato Wolfeh (this is guy is literally my twin, I thank him for bring more fun in FF2)
1.5- @Mr.Pig (aka meat and DaRandom's brother maybe)

Last edited:
1) Skiffa and Fennie or Fennie and Skiffa
2) Assassin1025
3) Da Random (Mah Favorite Raptor)
4) Patmosphere
5) Stabbin
6) Canlock
7) Deep
8) Kevin (Mah Name Brotha)
9) Futo
10) Captain Caribbean

(if i forgot someone then please tell me and i will add ya)

That thread makes me realize how much I don't have favs because no name comes first to my mind.

• Creative
Reactions: Patmosphere

Users who are viewing this thread