Declined Farmer unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:225760868&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: farmer lft
Steam ID:
copy to clipboard
STEAM_0:1:225760868
Date and Time of the Ban:
2017-10-05 18:49:00

Reason about the Ban: Banned for using an alt account. I was originally banned for "autoreflect". I think the admin at the time was mad with me and decided to ban me for this. There was no proof to show I was doing this even when I requested.
Admin that Banned you: Lighty/Silorak
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: There was no proof and i was well known in the dodgeball community at the time and no one ever said I was cheating. Anyway its 3 years later now and I play 6v6 for a team. I would like to train in your MGE servers :).

Why appeal now? And not at the time if the admin was wrong?

It sounds weird but I felt like I had no power to do so. I thought the same admin would just deny it. However, I noticed he isn't an active admin anymore. I don't understand how he can ban me with no demo though.

One of the problems not enforcing admins to upload their demos is that this happens when they leave.

Your ban is actually for being an alt account of a hacking account. So you did at least break one rule, whether you think the ban was justified or not.

@hakai Do you still have access to that other account by the way? Wondering what your vac ban is for.

One of the problems not enforcing admins to upload their demos is that this happens when they leave.

Your ban is actually for being an alt account of a hacking account. So you did at least break one rule, whether you think the ban was justified or not.

@hakai Do you still have access to that other account by the way? Wondering what your vac ban is for.

Yes I know the alt account rule but didn't at the time and just decided to play because I was rank #3 or something on the server at the time and wanted to play that server. The VAC is for using a trainer in Call of Duty Zombies. I thought I would not get banned for this because it was single player.

I've tried to contact Silorak but he doesn't respond, nor do I think he got the demo anymore. Overall not my decision if you shall be unbanned or not, but I know Silorak and I trust his decision when he banned you, but if Silorak does actually respond and gives some feedback I will let you all know.

With no demo/video evidence this appeal would end up being accepted. This applies to all hacking appeals, including with admin that are still around.
If you end up getting the evidence or not, let me know @Tolfx . I'll give it a maximum of a week.

I'm sure you would have no trouble showing a screenshot of the VAC ban on your alt account. It's quite the coincidence that you got a VAC ban just 7 days after being banned on panda. With an account that seemingly hasn't been touched since on top of that.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Silorak sadly don't have the demo left, pretty sad that he didn't but I got some words to say.

Silorak told me you are a famous hacker back in 2017 and you got caught, and you even hacked on a dodgeball tournament. As for me I didn't play much in 2017 and I've never heard of you before so can't give much feedback on you. But I REALLY trust Siloraks decision and that this ban was not false. I know many members here don't really know Silorak, but by fact he was an admin here before and also a very well known dodgball member of the community this ban doesn't seem false in my eyes. Of course really bad of Silorak to not upload it to sourceban for proof, but mistakes are made kinda like this one, had no demo but still the team trusted Imulion decision, and now I'm doing the same because I really think this ban isn't false.

Not trying to be rude or anything but I'm tbh just not buying it, saying:
It sounds weird but I felt like I had no power to do so. I thought the same admin would just deny it. However, I noticed he isn't an active admin anymore. I don't understand how he can ban me with no demo though.
I'm not buying it at all. If Silorak was wrong you've should have tried, so by saying this doesn't really buy it for me. Feels like you just waited for him to be gone so you could appeal, and you are not the first one to do this. And why would the admin deny it? Because they have proof? Or because they thought they were right but wasn't? If an admin did a false ban and didn't fix it they should've have never been part of our team tbh, but as I stated Silorak was a good admin in my eyes and saying this doesn't buy it for me.

All aside I'm not here to give a decision, but I'm tbh I'm not buying it.

Sincerely Tolfx.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: Djusan and Absinthe
Silorak sadly don't have the demo left, pretty sad that he didn't but I got some words to say.

Silorak told me you are a famous hacker back in 2017 and you got caught, and you even hacked on a dodgeball tournament. As for me I didn't play much in 2017 and I've never heard of you before so can't give much feedback on you. But I REALLY trust Siloraks decision and that this ban was not false. I know many members here don't really know Silorak, but by fact he was an admin here before and also a very well known dodgball member of the community this ban doesn't seem false in my eyes. Of course really bad of Silorak to not upload it to sourceban for proof, but mistakes are made kinda like this one, had no demo but still the team trusted Imulion decision, and now I'm doing the same because I really think this ban isn't false.

Not trying to be rude or anything but I'm tbh just not buying it, saying:
I'm not buying it at all. If Silorak was wrong you've should have tried, so by saying this doesn't really buy it for me. Feels like you just waited for him to be gone so you could appeal, and you are not the first one to do this. And why would the admin deny it? Because they have proof? Or because they thought they were right but wasn't? If an admin did a false ban and didn't fix it they should've have never been part of our team tbh, but as I stated Silorak was a good admin in my eyes and saying this doesn't buy it for me.

All aside I'm not here to give a decision, but I'm tbh I'm not buying it.

Sincerely Tolfx.

Not to be rude but this just sounds like bias. I don't believe I can be banned with no proof. I was in no way a famous hacker what does that even mean? I had no reason to ask to be unbanned until now. Im playing 6v6 and that's why I want acess to your MGE servers now. I did not need that access before. If it makes anything easier id accept an unban from only the MGE server.

Not to be rude but this just sounds like bias. I don't believe I can be banned with no proof. I was in no way a famous hacker what does that even mean? I had no reason to ask to be unbanned until now. Im playing 6v6 and that's why I want acess to your MGE servers now. I did not need that access before. If it makes anything easier id accept an unban from only the MGE server.

You cannot be unbanned from 1 server. It's everywhere or nowhere.

I'm sure you would have no trouble showing a screenshot of the VAC ban on your alt account. It's quite the coincidence that you got a VAC ban just 7 days after being banned on panda. With an account that seemingly hasn't been touched since on top of that.

But meanwhile, you were asked a question. It would be worthwhile responding to it.

• Agree
Reactions: Tolfx and Roar
Clearly you are trying to avoid what we are saying.

We want you to log in into your vac banned account on steam, take a screenshot of the vac and etc, so stop trying to avoid it. Seems like you want to avoid by fact you got vac banned, might because it tells which game you got banned on? Saying "not quite sure how to show the game it was on" is bs, when you get vac it tells you which games you've been vac banned from so if you got banned on Call of Duty Zombies it will say so. So if you mind, please take a screenshot of the ban and send it in here like Zeprus told you to do 7 days ago.

Also, do you have the demo I would like to see it myself if possible
There is no demo, I've already stated it and you don't need to go back to it when we already told you there is no demo.

Clearly you are trying to avoid what we are saying.

We want you to log in into your vac banned account on steam, take a screenshot of the vac and etc, so stop trying to avoid it. Seems like you want to avoid by fact you got vac banned, might because it tells which game you got banned on? Saying "not quite sure how to show the game it was on" is bs, when you get vac it tells you which games you've been vac banned from so if you got banned on Call of Duty Zombies it will say so. So if you mind, please take a screenshot of the ban and send it in here like Zeprus told you to do 7 days ago.

There is no demo, I've already stated it and you don't need to go back to it when we already told you there is no demo.

I know how to log into an account and screenshot but it says vac bans on record. This is because its Call of Duty Zombies and Multiplayer. I don't know how to show the names of the games because the profile does not tell you this. Do you mean go on the game and screenshot that is says vac on Call of Duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread