Accepted Falsely accused of using aimbot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:0:42659604&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Francis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42659604
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-06-18 22:51
Reason about the Ban: Aimbot
Admin that Banned you: Zeprus
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I have been falsely accused of using aimbot. I was playing Sniper with the Huntsman on Panda-Community.com server #18 on some mario kart map. I don’t even recall why I would be banned for such a reason, I scored a few kills if I recall, got killed a few times, and that’s about it. I wasn't killing everyone in sight like a player using aimbot would do. I wasn't being even being a nuisance to the other players in the slightest, no one called me out. So the administrator just GUESSED I was using aimbot without concrete proof to back his claim and banned me. With all due respect, I would like to be given the proofs the administrator in question have that would support this allegation. Hopefuly, the ban time is of 22 hours and 17 min, so it's not a big deal I suppose. But what will happen if I play a little too well again next time ? Getting banned a second time ? What must I do to prevent the same situation from happening in the future ?

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread