Accepted Falcon's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Nickname/Name: ☆Falcon☆, Real name, Odysseus(Greek)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88131978

Online Times: During week I am from 15:00 to 18:00-19:00 EEST(Eastern European Summer Time) UTC/GMT+3 depends on my daily schedule.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do but I only use it if I need to.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have never been an Admin in any TF2 server but I had been on an 100 player MC server for a few months until my old little laptop broke down(Currently have a gaming desktop PC)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I only play on the Hightower TDM which is #6. Current rank there is EDIT: ~150 and I have 03d: ~05:00:00h Currently have ~600 hours on TF2

Do you have experience with Source Mod and how it works?: I create a server with bots or by myself and mess around with no clip and other stuff and I had created a server and I know a couple of commands but I am always willing to learn more! I also am very familiar with coding not Source Mod but Visual Basic I know very good and I am more than capable to get a piece of code and modify it in C#

Why should we choose you?: I am a really active player that plays TF2 everyday since the day I got it, I am very patient and I can't lose my temper easily at all! I am very responsible, smart and pick up things VERY fast! And also other than today that an Admin got into the game I seldomly see admins on server and I am really active on it so I guess that'll help the server a lot.

What will you do as Admin?: I will always pay attention to everything like mic and chat and make sure everything is nice and peaceful and always will be on the lookout for offenders(Hackers, spammers e.t.c) I also despise racist people and there won't be any racism allowed(There will be no kick unless warnings and no ban unless several kicks)

EDIT: After seeing inu's guide I just wanna add this

A brief description on how you deal with the various offenses:
This basically applies to all offenses
1st Offense: Warn
2nd Offense: Mute/Gag
3rd Offense: Kick
4th Offense: 2 Hour Ban
Use continues to offend: 1 Day Ban
And if it goes even further after consulting an Admin I will perma-ban

Also even though I am not a native english speaker it has become very natural for myself nowadays and my English is on a professional level.

This is all I can say!

Last edited:
Reactions: Philipf's Hair
Heheh he made the account to say gud things about me :') I can give you link to his profile if ya want so you know it's not fake xD

I confirm all of his descriptions, every day's on hightower and I initially thought he was already mod xD
But Still, +1

I didn't get them exactly, I just told them IF they want to, to say here what they think about me and put a +1 or -1 next to what they say according to what they think about me ^_^. I won't be doing this with anyone I find in the server btw, only ma friends :]:wise:

I can't take that pootis guy seriously.

The problem with asking friends to comment is that it is biased; good chance they will comment positively. But we need something I guess.

Hehe Pootis can sometimes be... umm like what you saw above xD I could give you a link to his profile to talk to him a bit more. um.. formally I guess. If you want to.

Oh and just so you know, in order to make those friends on the server I had to have something, it's only reasonable that my friends would say good things about me, not just because they are my friends but because that's what they really think about me and the things that like on me are the things that made us friends. I mean for example if Solid would play more casually on the server we would have bigger chances of talking and eventually starting to befriend each other, and therefore he would say good things about me. I just hope this doesn't sound stupid.

Oh and just so you know, in order to make those friends on the server I had to have something, it's only reasonable that my friends would say good things about me, not just because they are my friends but because that's what they really think about me and the things that like on me are the things that made us friends. I mean for example if Solid would play more casually on the server we would have bigger chances of talking and eventually starting to befriend each other, and therefore he would say good things about me. I just hope this doesn't sound stupid.
I know I should not go off topic like this, neither of us should, actually, buuuut... They must think something negative about you, and if they are your friends, it is even more the reason to write your flaws so it actually seems reliable.

Reactions: Philipf's Hair
Ok, since that's what you think I am asking from my friends to write the negative things about me, but also say if those negative things will affect me while being an Admin and if they make me unsuitable for Admin, but yeah let's end this here and not get very off topic! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread